Friday 7 November 2014

WWMJKD? (What Will Mickael J. King Do?)

Hi everybody, I hope that you're fine and that holidays were good !
My new article is about my plans for the future...

To begin, I'm going to talk about a sensitive subject : the studies ! 


I know that a lot of people doesn't know what they want to do later and for me it's a little like that but I've got passions like  sports, I like sports but the problem is that the sport doesn't love me thus I would not be a future Cristiano Ronaldo regrettably.

 Moreover, I'm fascinated by the world of the media, I think it's very interesting. That's why I'm going to make a school of journalism (print media, radio, television) which is in Lyon and I would go on Paris after this studies to found a job !

I really have no specific hobbies but I like to play basketball games or soccer games with my friends in my village, I also like going out with my friends, I think the friends are important even if they are a few because they will always be there for you. 

I adore listening to some music, that allows me to think. 
I often watch TV because I observe for my future job (Cyril Hanouna is my model). 
I like too much the cinema, I often go there (I advise you to watch "Samba" with Omar Sy, it's an excellent movie). 
Otherwise, when I was a child, I liked cooking but today, I have don't have time any more but I always like eating.

For my personal life, I would like to build a family and to have children if I find a woman who corresponds to me. 

My objective is of course to make a success of my life thus I would like to earn a lot of money and I could offer me a beautiful and big house as well as beautiful cars. 
My dream is to go round the world, I'm curious thus I dream to discover many cultures and different countries. 
I would want to become a big producer, one day, and why not to make movies and TV programs. 

Who knows? I  can  be the new Nikos of the french TV (joke)...but for that I have to have my high school diploma !

Thank's for reading ! 


It's soon the holidays, Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New Year 2015 with full of success for you !

24 comments:

  1. Too long.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't see it in that way. It's more interesting when there are more content. Please be more open minded my dear . :* (☮ and ♥)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. I hope my mark will be better than yours :-)
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    3. You irritated me, therefore I criticize ;)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    4. Hi!
      It's maybe too long but your article is funny, interesting! I hope that your dreams will come true ! You could do also as Ellen in Ellen show ! ;) Do you know?
      See you soon bye!
      Bamboo.

      Delete
    5. It's not too long, it's good! A long article is more intersting than a short one. We can learn a lot about people, and it's the goal of these articles!
      Mickael.J-King, your article is really good, and I really see you as a journalist (no joke)
      You are creative and I'm sure you will succeed your projects as well. Wish you good luck !! :)

      Delete
    6. Bamboo, yes I know Ellen Show, it's a TV show presented by Ellen DeGeneres, she's a big presenter in America, her talk show is very cool and funny. Thank's
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    7. Thank's Bernabear, I hope I'm going to succeed as you say it !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  2. I like your article and I appreciate your projects for intended. I wish you good chances merry christmas to too..

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Grecy !! Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    2. thank's to you too

      by grecy

      Delete
  3. Your article is so interesting, I know more things about you now :) your projects are very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Honey, that pleases me ! Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  4. This sentence "I like sports but the problem is that the sport doesn't love me thus I would not be a future Cristiano Ronaldo regrettably." make me laugh !
    By the way, I see that we have a common point. I would like too travel around the world for the same reason as you !
    I hope after your studies I'll be able to see you on TV ! ;)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope we shall travel together ^^
      Thank's, I also hope :-)
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  5. You're ambitious and you have nice projects, I hope you'll get what you wat :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's important to be ambitious ! Thank's Stuffed Rabbit
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  6. Everybody knows that sport hate you ! Especially basket-ball ;)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my fault, it's the life ! :-)
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  7. I agree that is a little bit long, when someone write a "novel", we don't want to read..
    Moreover, I confirm that the sport doesn't like you :p.
    I see you as a journalist, I wish you to succeed MJK !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I leave you the sport, I take the journalism ! ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  8. " earn a lot of money and I could offer me a beautiful and big house as well as beautiful cars."
    That sentence made me laugh so hard! All I could think about was "Yeah, that's a man who wrote that article..Men and their shiny toys!"

    That was quite nice.

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck!! Hope you will do the real information, by sharing with us the truth, and not the disinformation to whom we are used to hear nowadays.

    -ayifas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm enough sorry by this phenomenon, it will exist always unfortunately, I would do my best ! Mickael.J-King

      Delete