Saturday 8 November 2014

Bamboo's plans for the future

Hello Everybody! 

It's Bamboo! I'm here for the new article! 
I will talk in this article about my hobbies, my future plans, my studies after the BAC and also of my dreams.

For starting, I will talk of my hobbies! I like to be with my friends, to laugh with them. It's true! To be with our friends isn't really a hobbie but to me it's a hobbie !
 
Well, otherwise, I like  music, the cinema, the drama and also the dance.
 
Actually, I don't have real  hobbies like to play  the violon or again to play sport... But  all the same, before I used to swim!
 
 
Now, my future studies and plans! Ouch, the question that the pupils don't like !
 
I would like to be a speech therapist especially with the children.
 
For that, I must take the competitive examination to  get in the speech therapist school.
 
I would be in a faculty the next year, so just after the BAC!
 
Exactly, in a faculty of science of  language. I would like to go to Bordeaux or Tours, but I don't know yet...
 
 
My dream of this moment, it's to have my BAC with distinction and my other dream is to stay with my boyfriend and keep in touch with my best friends.
 
 
 There we are! I think that I have said it all ! 

Thank you for  reading  my article and maybe for your comment(s)
  
Bye bye! 

                                                   Bamboo
 
 

25 comments:

  1. Great article Bamboo! I hope you'll go in the university that you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Honey !
      Thank you! :)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  2. Nice to have illustrated your article with some photo collages !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Ah ah Thank you ! =P
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  3. Nice article :) I hope you'll make your dream come true :)

    STuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!!
      Thank you for my article ! I hope that you too, your dream will come true ! :)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
    2. I hope so as well, thank's :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  4. Nice article bamboo and I wish the best luck...


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grecy !
      Thank you for your comment ! You too good luck ! ;)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
    2. thanks you my dear

      by grecy

      Delete
  5. My godmother is a speech therapist for the children and it's really a fascinating and useful job, I advise you to go in Belgium for your studies, in this job it's less difficult and more specialized ! My friends are my hobbies too ^^ Good luck Bamboo !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mickael.J-King !
      Thank you for your advise and your comment! =) Ah ah, at the same time, the friends are important in the life ! Good luck too for the future!
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  6. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have your bac ;)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, be happy ! Ah ah thank you! :)
      Bye bye!
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  7. i always wanted to play violon but my summary of accounts forbidden me .
    i wish you luck for all your projects
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh no... :/
      Thank you very much ! :)
      Bye bye!
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  8. You have good projects, I hope you will succeed them ! And i like your article, it's funny :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernabear!
      Thank you! :) I hope too! :$
      Good bye!
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  9. i don't know if i would like to stay with you after the BAC. i'll think about that ! :p

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you, you stay in Bourges anyway! ;D
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  10. You play the violon ???? I want to see you playing !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, rightly unfortunaly.... :(
      Sorry Carter!
      Bye
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  11. That is good the way you make your friends and boyfriend part of your dreams, it makes your article really cute in my opinion :-)

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Primrose!
      Oh thank you! :3
      Bamboo.

      Delete
    2. You are welcome :)

      Prim

      Delete