Monday 10 November 2014

Cam's plans...



Hello everyone! it's Cam!

The question that I was asked  was: What are my plans for the future? 

Well, let's start  talking about my project for my studies. 
To begin I would like to integrate an IEP: it is a school of political sciences. 
And if I can not do it I would integrate a Law school.


All this in Strasbourg. Because Strasbourg is a really very beautiful city and it's a college town. 

My best friends live there and I want to join them.

Then in my personal life. I have no idea either ... 
Of course I would like to have a loving husband. 

Anyway I'm young and I'll let  destiny decide my future ! I'm not going to  start looking on Meetic yet !!!! 
 


My dream would be to become an MEP at the European Parliament in Strasbourg! 
Oh yes I am ambitious! 
I hope! 
But as they say hope springs eternal! :)




Thank you for reading my article! I give you lots of love.

                                                              Cam !

22 comments:

  1. Good luck for your projects! :)
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans are very interesting and ambitious! good luck !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strasbourg looks pretty!

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's very nice i love this city !
      Cam

      Delete
  4. Hi Cam.
    You have a very good project ! I wish good luck ! and your article is very nice !
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very ambitious it's sure , but it's a good thing to succeed
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cam your project looks very good, to be a politician woman it's good idea I thing. gooooood luck


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Politician woman ! Ahah it's my dream
      Cam

      Delete
  7. Strasbourg will be far from your family, won't it be a problem?
    Of course you're ambitious, and I think it's a good thing. But I agree with Somethingintheway, it's good too to succeed :)
    Good luck Cam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a problem, I need to leave my family to grow and become autonomous ! thank's
      Cam

      Delete
  8. It's good to be ambitious, I'm not enough I think. But good luck with your projects :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be ambitious to reach your goals !
      Thank you
      Cam

      Delete
  9. You always speaks about Strasbourg ! x)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  10. your project is good

    teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pleases to see ambitious people as you !! Strasbourg is a nice city but it's too much cold for me. Good luck for your studies and I hope that you will become a Member of the European Parliament.
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite a project I must say, you have already decided on everything! That is really amazing to see a so organised future. Bravo!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  13. See ya at the European Parliament then, colleague! :p

    -ayifas

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahah your humour is cool ( about meetic ) good luck

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you go on meetic I think that someone is going to be jealous

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete