Wednesday 26 November 2014

Daffy's plans (with a bonus at the end)

My dreams and projects for the future

            For me it's clear ! I want to work in the French army and it's my single dream ! 
Very often people tell me : You know it is a very dangerous job. 
I agree but if everyone thought like that, who would do it? 
We need the army and this is a fact. 
After they say : yes but why you ? 
If I'm not too bored I answer that it is something for me because I love sport and intensive sport and I won't find as much sport as in the army anywhere else. 
Otherwise I can talk about the sensations. Indeed there is nowhere else I can have the feelings that the army gives me.

            What I wanna do, more precisely in the army is called « Commando » in « 1er RPIMa » ( 1er Régiment des Parachutistes de l'Infanterie Marine). 
It is a SAS regiment ( Special Action Service ) because it's a more intense job.
            

After a big long career in the army, we have as a project with my brother to open a kebab.

And that's all !


Daffyduck

Bonus: on general demand, here comes the doggie again!^^ (he should be the blog's mascot!)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Daffy!
    Your are ambitious and it's good!
    This dog is so cute !! *.*
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes amico!! :)

    -ayifas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be a perfect military Nandu! We all know this ;)
    By the way, your dog is .. definitely the cutest ! :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will become a big general in France ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totaly agree with Michael J-king I wish you to became a big general.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really ambitious but you should in the army I think ! Good luck to you
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ! If you open a kebab I would come eat everyday !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that the dog became the mascot of the blog, it's funny !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your goal and your ambitions! It is great! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete