Thursday 13 November 2014

Ponponpon's plans...

Hi everybody, I'm PonPonPon and today I'm going to talk about my plans for the future. 
First of all I want to pass the BAC because it is the most important key to open a lot of doors.
 After that I would like to go one year in an English speaking country to increase my level in this tongue. 
Indeed I want to study in a university of languages probably because I want to be a translator or something like that in the future. 
This is what I want to do in a realistic way but I dream of another career.
        




         I would like to be a writer because I love writing but it is one of the most difficult choice of career that someone can choose because only one percent of the people who send their books are published. Of course I have not any talent so I will be in the ninety-nine percent of persons that will fail.

         Or maybe I would like to be professional in basketball to earn money for playing my favorite sport but it is impossible because I'm not good at all.

         Finally I'm doing videos on the internet and I'm playing in a web series called Calradia based on a video game and I'm doing one of the voices of the series so maybe I will try to make a career as a doubler or an actor.

         Of course, My 3 dreams are unrealistic so I think I will choose the easy way. Be a translator.



         I'm one of them, Would you find who I am ? (The winner would receive a present from Mrs.P !)

[How dare you!? ;-)  Mrs P. ]



                                                 Thank you for reading <3

32 comments:

  1. Stop to underestimate you ! x) I find it cool that you want to becoming a writer. Follow your dreams ;)
    About the Web serie, I think you are the brown one which is in the foreground !

    ReplyDelete
  2. good article and good project.I wish you good luck


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very pessimist !!! It's necessary to believe in its dreams and to achieve them ! I'm sure your future will be good, don't worry ! (I think you are the woman in the video game ^^)
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not a woman !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. Be careful with sentences like that Pon': The nternet never forgets! (and out of context, this is interesting!^^)

      Delete
    3. PonPonPon is a woman but only in the private life ! ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    4. PonPonPon is a woman but only in the private life ! ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    5. How do you know that Mickeal ?

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    6. Yes how do you know that ? :O
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  4. You're the caracter who look like a monk ! (the ugliest with the bowl cut). Now gimme the prize ! :-)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you've got right ! Mrs P. I think she have won, you can give her the prize :-)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. Ahah so funny ! ^^

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    3. Your rules, your game, your prize!

      Delete
  5. Don't give up your dreams so easily, it is never good to be pessimist before you even began to live your own life.
    I am sure you have potential, just give it a shot!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not pessimist, I am just realist !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. If you say so! I am not your mother so I can't tell you what to do !

      Primrose

      Delete
  6. I think that Mrs P. isn't very happy of this news.. :p So, what is the present Mrs? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. But good luck for your projects Ponponpon, You're ambitious but I wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! You are so nice ;)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  8. I would like to be a translator too!! :D
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Profesional in basket-ball ? Translator is better !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hawn you're so cute with me, you believe in me it is so nice ;)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. Not sure...
      (joke)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    3. Irony

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  10. I'm not sure but I think the word "tongue" isn't very appropriated here, you should have said " language". But you know I still like you, it's just I love correcting you, you know why :) Otherwise nice projects, good luck with it !

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course that we can say Tongue !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  11. It's Tommo who wrote the 1rst comment ! The computer has a problem, I wrote my surname !!

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete