Saturday 15 November 2014

What about that bunny of ours? I mean, Stuffed Rabbit, of course!

Hi everyone ! It's Stuffed Rabbit again and today I am going to share my plans for the future with you.
Well, to be honest, I don't have precise plans, I think about being an english teacher because I love english but I don't really know. 
Not knowing what will happen is kind of scary but I will discover it soon. 
I don't know what I would like to do exactly but I think that time will bring the answers to me. 
Otherwise I think I will keep studying English next year, probably in Orléans or I heard about the possibility to go one year in England by a friend but I don't know yet. 
I never travelled a lot and going to England one year could be amazing. 
I already went one week there few years ago.
 But I have to admit that leaving home to go so far is stressing. 
I won't see my family and friends a long time. So I'm hesitating.
I would like to be able to play the piano very well, I can play but it's not very good and I think that in the future I would like to take lessons to help me, the rest I taught myself. 
There are few musics that I can play like these ones :


The rest seems so far away, I can't imagine how my life is going to be in the future yet so I can't make plans. 
I just hope I will get a job that will make me happy and probably have a family, etc. 
But it seems to be in a such long time, I'm young, all I'm thinking about is enjoying youth. 
I have to admit that I'm not very ambitious. 
I expect a lot from my future but I don't know what yet. 
All I want is to have a simple life. 
I know time flies but I don't like to think about it, it's scary. 
So, to conclude, all I want for now is to pass my exams, keep studying, travelling and get a nice job. 

The rest I will discover  later I guess.

Thank's for reading !

28 comments:

  1. A simple life? A so good idea!
    I'm suprised and happy to see that some people still want a spare life!
    But never forget that life is never simple, it only gets more difficult!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's why I think it's also scary ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. Maybe you should find someone so you would not be alone in the scary moments of your life :)

      Primrose

      Delete
    3. Maybe but I like to think that I should only count on myself :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    4. For my part, I have never been alone ( I am from a big family) so I don't know what is it to only count on myself; but in my opinion it is really brave :)

      Prim

      Delete
    5. Maybe :) but it's important to have people there for you of course

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Your article is very good and the song is beautiful ! :)
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your way of thinking about your future :) good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone wants to have a good job :)
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's sure but we never know, some persons like difficult jobs ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  5. Hi steffed rabbit how are you?


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice comment x) I'm fine, what about you ?

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. I'm fine thanks you and I like your project.

      by grecy

      Delete
    3. LMAO that conversation ! '-'
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  6. Wow you really want to be an english teacher ?
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet but as I don't know, I'm thinking about that

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. @ Carter:Is that so extravagant??????!!!!

      Delete
  7. Good job if you want to be an english teacher...look the sadness of mrs Papy's eyes..are you sure ? haha i'm joking of course (or not haha) good article and nice song at piano !
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sometimes look sad because i can't teach you any English, but sometimes I'm just tired because I watched Grey's Anatomy, late in the evening!^^

      Delete
    2. I so agree with " Grey's Anatomy evenings" Mrs P. !

      Primrose

      Delete
  8. Go to England if you can ! It is an opportunity which will not maybe appear twice :)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but finally it's not possible so I'll probably study in Tours but of course if I can I'd go to England or any other wountry by the way

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  9. I wish you to be an English teacher ! I hope that you will give me courses ?
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ! That would be fun ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  10. Nice piano cover ! But I prefer sooo far Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence (I miss when my brother was used to play this song) and Yiruma - River Flows in You. :)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I used to play River Flows in you too

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  11. Good article but you are not very ambitious like you have say ^^ I'm not suprised at all

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete