Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bernabear's plans for the future...



Hi everybody!

It's Bernabear for a new article! This one is about my plans for the future. 

Well, the meaning is a bit wide.

 I know what I want to do after High School, but I don't have any ideas for what I could call "my real future" ! 
I mean, it's very hard for us to know what job we want to do after our studies. Even if it seems really important...

First of all, I want to talk about what I'll do after my last year (I hope so) in my dear High School.

 I want to go in LEA University, in Tours. 

Some friends and myself think about being roommates. It could be very cool to live together. We get along so maybe we will do that. 

I wish learning English in the best possible to speak fluently the language. 

After that, I don't know. I have a few ideas, but not concrete. I like translating. I think it could be good to translate some books, or work for some newspaper (I mean translate for them). 

I don't know what I want to do, but I want it to be related to English. I love speaking English. 

                   
               

The future means "family life" to me too. 

I think it's too early to think about starting a family, but it's a part of the point. 
All I know for the moment is that I want to have children of course, a house with a big dog (yes I want a big dog, so what?), a great job and husband that I love. 
But I don't want a sad an torn life. I want to do a lot of things like traveling around the world, discover different cultures, etc... 

This is also my dream. I would like to go to every countries, to meet all kind of people, and find out about their lifestyle. 

It's important for me to know who is living on the same planet as me. 

Well! These are my plans for the future, or what I think about doing in my future. 

I hope it has interested you. Bye ! :)

24 comments:

  1. I want a big dog and travel in the world too ! :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then we have commun points! ;p

      Delete
  2. small dog..?! no not funny !!

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the impression that in our classe a lot of want to go in a LEA licence, me as well, it's cool but, I think it will have a lot of concurence later..

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes when I talk with some of them, often they want to go in LEA. But it's cool somewhere, we will continue to see over there! Team 701 ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello!
    I hope your dreams will come true !
    Bamboo friend's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bamboo's friend. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    Your dreams are great! I'm agree with you because I would like also have a family and a big dog! ;)
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's almost everybody's wish ^^

      Delete
  6. I agree with you about to know the cultures around us that we can't see, it's important to have differences, differences define us
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Differences are the baaaase man!
      Yes, it's very important to know the world around us.

      Delete
  7. I see you good translator it is good for you.
    When you will travel all around the world I hope that you will go also in my country?
    You forgot something. That makes you when you are free?


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try to go in every countries (a kind impossible but it's my objective!)

      Delete
  8. I hope I'll see you in Tours the next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I told to the King of pop (Mickael J. King) we want too (like you) to travel around the world ! I had the chance to travel far away of our country. That why I have the taste to want discover differents countries ! These joyful things that these foreigners would probably able to learn us more than our expectations ! I could say more about it, but I think I speak too much ! :((
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no Kiwi, you don't speak too much :) It's interesting for me, I would like to hear more !

      Delete
  10. Nobody really knows what he wants to make later, I think that it is normal but English that will allow you to make full of different jobs. I wish you the best for the continuation !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJK !! Wish you the best too !

      Delete
  11. See you in Tours I hope!
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooo :') (kidding of course...... :D)

      Delete
  12. Your family life will be cute ! :)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete