Friday 28 November 2014

Now that you know him, let's see his plans for the future!



Hello guys!

So I have to talk to you about my future so I had this deep though "What I am going to do in the ten next years??????"...

As I don't know, I will answer the question bout "What I would like to do". 

I'm quite interested in journalism so why not maybe join a journalism school and work several years to get a degree.


 I am also interested in travels , other cultures and other languages. 

I've travelled a lot when I was younger and I would like to do it again so why not go to the Uk or the USA or even Canada because I am also interested in marple syrup and I like polite people. 

Well I don't know please tell me in the comments if I have to choose the journalism school or  Canada .


 OR




9 comments:

  1. Canada, of course :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otherwise, you can be a journalist in Canada. Me too I want to become a journalist, for me, it's a good job but listen to your instinct, it's important !
    Good Luck Doowap...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journalist is an interesting job!

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must choose by your own control(/will, idk how to say) !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, your life depend of you :)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  5. journalism is a good job it was my first dream but I'm feel passionate in nurse.
    I wish you good luckkkkkkkkk

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that journalism is the better choice. You will earn money and after go to canada ;-)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not understand one you can't make the both ! it's not impossible
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now it is us who we ask questions about our future... but I also love to travel and speak different language

    PHI

    ReplyDelete