Thursday 27 November 2014

At long last, Boldman's presentation!



Hello guys I am Boldman, I chose this nickname because it describes me perfectly because I am an audacious man ... 

I like tons of things but two of my favorites are football and rap.

My favorite rapper could be RZA if I had to choose and my favorite football player of all time is definitly Zinedine Zidane [who is a baldman! lol!  Mrs P.] , that might be not really original but I am not so original so it's fine.



We are so supposed to present something so I chose a film from 2013  entitled "Dallas Buyers Club".


The story takes place in 1985, in Dallas. Ron Woodroof is a violent cowboy, machist and homophobic.
Ron's life is filled with rodeo, alcohol, cocaine and sex.One day he is diagnosed with HIV, and learns that he is left with 30 days to live. 
The mad cowboy is embodied by the exellent Matthew McConaughey .
The film allows us to take another look at the HIV virus and the homosexual condition in the USA in the late 80's.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know this film, it looks interesting, I'll check the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with you, I think Zinédine Zidane is the best soccer player in France. "Dallas Buyers Club" seems an intersting movie. Great article Boldman ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew finally your presentation haha !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes finally x) but better late than never !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  4. ooooh boldman your are very late finally your presentation...MRD


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The movie seems really great

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already looked this movie and I loved it ! It is very interesting, I really recommend it.
    -Nenette

    ReplyDelete