Monday 24 November 2014

My bad! I forgot the end of Tommo's article! Here it is!

Hello everybody !

The topic for this new article is « My plans for the future ». Before all, I hope I’ll have my baccalaureat diploma and my driving licence.

Let’s begin by the most complicated : my futures studies !

Since I was in secondary school, I've wanted to become a journalist. I planned to do a ‘DUT info-com option journalisme’ in Tours’s IUT. But since fewer than 3 months, I've changed my mind. I think I would prefer to do a ‘DUT carrières sociales option animations sociales et sociaux culturelles’ in Tours.




Therefore, that is my first wish. In second, there is the ‘DUT info-com option journalisme’ and in third, faculty of LLCE (Langues, Littératures et Cultures Etrangères), also in Tours.





Moreover, next year I will be  roommate with Carter and an other friend, if everything goes well (Sorry Carter, you haven't finished  seeing me !).

I really hope I’ll have my baccalaureat diploma and I’ll do what I like. Even if I feel that I’m going to miss my parents and my brother.



Then, this summer holidays, I’ll work as animator in a leisure center because I got my BAFA diploma during these automn’s holidays. I’ll work all the month of July to be able to leave in a camping with friends in August. That will be great ! I am in a hurry to be this summer !





To finish, I dream to visit several towns : Barcelona, London, New-York and San Francisco.
As I 'll be 18 in some months, I asked  my parents for a trip to Barcelona or London to begin. My parents chose Barcelona because it is nearer and more practical to go there. Subsequently, I'll go to Barcelona next year for my 18th birthday.

[Cool parents! Lucky you!  Mrs P.]

 
I think I told you everything about  my future. I can’t anticipate more than one year because we can’t know what the future has in store for us.

I hope you liked my article. Thank you for reading.
                                                              Tommo.




24 comments:

  1. I so agree with Mrs P. .
    Nice article with many information about you; you seem open-minded, it is great!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but a trip in Spain doesn't cost necessarily much money. And we have 18 only once in our life ^^
      Thank you :)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. And you musn't not forget the so good things in Spain like tanned boys, the sea ... I never planned a trip in Spain cause my skills in this language are limited at " Margarita, per favor ! "

      Prim

      Delete
    3. Ahahah it can be usefull ^^

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  2. Hi Tommo!
    You are lucky! =P Good luck for your projects and your article is funny and interesting !
    Bye !
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is kind ^^

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  3. Is it possible that you lend me your parents for my 18th birthday ? ^^ ahah great article Tommo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah x) Ask to your parents the same thing ! Maybe they will want :D
      Thank you Honey :)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. I think I will try ;)

      Delete
  4. nice article and good project I like it good luck dear tommo

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I know that I haven't finished to see you ! Too bad for me ...
    Moreover, I'm going to pass my holidays with you ... I'm just totally crazy !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was as horrible as that, you would already have to stop talking to me ^^

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. I go to do it !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  6. Nice projects :) Most of us plan to go in Tours that's cool

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all go to see us again :)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  7. Hi Tommo!
    Your article is nice, and good luck for the future!
    A Bamboo's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your study plans! Good luuuuuck

    -ayifas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs P. you forgot the end of my article :(

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good you have many ideas for next year. Then you are sure to be somewhere haha :)
    And you have very nice parents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barcelona is a beautiful city, you're very lucky Tommo ! Maybe I shall see you in Tours for our studies. Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  12. coucou tommo I like your article and maybe we will see in Tours.

    goood luck

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tommo I know that the only things that you want is to see the One Direction ;)

    ReplyDelete