Sunday 16 November 2014

Honey's sweet plans!

Hello everybody ! I'm happy to get back to you for this new article :)

So, this time we must talk about our plans for the future..

I think It's so hard for teenagers like us to ask ourselves this question. 
For me, it's not easy because I'm a bit afraid about the unknown, and about the fact of finding myself alone. 

I like to have my customs, and my friends not far away. I can't live alone, I need a person near me if I have a problem or anything. I'm a stressed person ^^.

For my studies, I want to go to Tours to do a LEA. It's a faculty where you can study languages and economy. I want to perfect my english to become almost bilingual :) and at the end we can get a Master of international negotiations.

Moreover, for my personal life, I hope I'll stay with my boyfriend for a long time ^^
I hope I'll find a cute apartment in a cool city :)




 



Next, I hope I'll be able to travel a lot in the world for holidays, landscapes and for musical festivals  because I love trips and concerts, that's one of the reason that I want to speak English well, to communicate with people and exchange with them :) 




So, I think that's all :) tell me if like me you're a bit stressed about the unknown and the future ;) 

I hope you enjoyed my article :)

                                  ~HONEY~


24 comments:

  1. Hello Honney!
    Good luck for your plans! :) and your article is nice !
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your project for future and I wish you good luck


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's very nice, good luck too :)

      Delete
  3. sorry Honey i'm not a stressed person
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your article ! I agree, travelling is amazing !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm disappointed because you changed your alias wheares Tam tam was my gift for you !! But never mind (grr) I really like what you want to do, I wish you the best :)
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear you stay the same in my heart, don't judge me like this !

      Delete
  6. I understand you about being scared of the unknown, I feel the same but at the same time, I can't wait to leave and live kind of on my own ! :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't wait to have my own apartment, but I'm afraid too

      Delete
  7. I'm like you xD I always need to have someone near me. I never couldn't live alone.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trips and concerts too ! I want go to Dour Festival, in Belgium ! It's AMAZING !!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be so good :)

      Delete
    2. Wow I think there is many great festival in Belgium !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  9. I have sooo much sisters and brother so I don't think I could live alone either! And don't worry, it is OK to be afraid of what the future holds, everyone is at some point . :)


    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great project ! I believe that the exchange between human beings is the most important thing, we learn on oneself a lot...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. coucou honey I valide your article and you have a good project. Maybe we will see in Tours. I will going to study in françois rabelais.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lucks for your plans ;)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love trips ! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete