Tuesday 11 November 2014

Armstrong's plans...err... we mean Grapefruit's!

Hello, I'm Grapefruit--- or Grape---:p ! I'm gonna tell you what  my plans for the future are.

To tellyou the truth, I have no idea, I don't know what I want to do. 
 Maybe to begin I will leave France for one year and live in England, to speak english perfectly because today it is important to speak english, and after that, I will see... 
The only thing that I know is : I want to be rich, if possible (like everybody). 
To become a translator could be interesting for me, but in an other country, I want to travel. 
Becoming a lawyer,  a very interesting job too or a notary. 
I think in a job in relation with sports too, because I practise some sports and I love it, life without sport or music doesn't exist for me, these are my hobbies.

I am going to think about that very seriously and I will say to you my answer maybe in my next article !


To continue, I have no dream for the future, apart walking on the moon, I've  wanted it since I was 6 years old, I don't know why but I dream about it at night, I imagine the moment even if I know I can't do it. 
But if I could, I would put all the money that I have to do it !


To finish, I hope that you know better than me what you wish to do for the future and I wish you the best, I hope that you will do a job that you like and I hope that you will be happy!

                                                 Grapefruit--- 


25 comments:

  1. Hi Grape!
    Your dream is crazy but incredible ! =O
    Bye Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream to walk on the moon is amazing :) you're ambitious, good luck Grape ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that if you have for objective to walk on the moon , you will have others option without you expect it
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am Honey's boyfriend and I think this blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi grape I like yourarticleand your dream make me laugh walking on the moon that crazy. I wish you good luck maybe you will find a job in Nasa and you dream will be reality

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I don't want to work with the Nasa x)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  6. I forgot some question one day do you get married with someone and give birth?

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not...

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  7. Hi Grapefruit!
    I think it's good to have a dream, an objective. I'm sure you will do everything to succeed, and it gives some courage at times. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's, I wish you to succeed too!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  8. I would love to go on the moon or just travel in space, I think the universe is fascinating ^^
    Nice article
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is for this reason that I want to go on the moon ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  9. Walking on the moon would be extraordinary ! But that's really expensive so that's practically impossible !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is a dream, I can pay for it...

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  10. But aren't you already rich ? x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have some future in the sport, really !! Woh crazy but great dream, I hope you will go one day in the moon !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sports but I don't want to do a job in relation with..

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  12. You have more idea that you think. :)
    I wish you all the best for your future !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the best too ! And I wish it to everybody.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  13. I think it is beautiful that you keep dreaming like when you was 6.
    Future is not set in stone, you still have time to find your way.

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like it! And thanks for your wishes.

    -ayifas

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that everybody want to walk on the moon

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete