Monday 24 November 2014

Carter would be...



Hi ! It's Carter for a new article.
Today, we must speak about our projects for the future.

Like some people know, I would be a nurse. A nurse in emergency rooms. Why in ER ? Because for me it's there that you feel really useful.




 When you are in emergency situation you must be fast and efficient. That job really attracts me.

During my three years of studies, I would be in Tours, but for being in the city of my choice, I should have a really good mark on my nurse exams. 
I want to pass them in May, because if I succeed the exam, I can  start  the new school year in Tours. 
And if I fail, I can repass them in September. 
And to be able go to Tours, I must have my Bac !

During my studies, I would live with two other friends, one of which is Tommo !

To finish, I have dicovered this job in a series, in E.R. From this time, this job has really passionated me.

I know that in the class, Grecy would be a nurse too, we have spoken about it a few times. I feel that she is passionate with the job too !

I think, that's an really interesting job, and in this kind of work you feel useful to people.

I hope you enjoyed reading my article !

Bye, Carter. 

15 comments:

  1. It's a good choice of job for the future, mainly if you like doing this! I hope you will succeed all you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you bernabear ! And yes, I like doing this :)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  2. I hope I'll go to Tours and I'll see you ;) good luck for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome ^^
      -Carter-

      Delete
  3. you ll have to be brave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true but I will be !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  4. It should suit you so well !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to live with Tommo? I wish good luck to you, you have all my support (you're brave LOL). Good luck for the future !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I know that you love Tommo x) and yes I'm brave but she will be nice I hope !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  6. What an ambitious girl !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I will see you in Tours carter...nice project for your future.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will lived with tommo ? So cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete