Saturday 11 October 2014

You'll know a lot more about Mickael J. King ...

Hi everybody ! It's my first article since the start of the school year.

I'm Mickael.J-King, I'm 17 years old  and I was born in Bourges. 
I've been studying  at the  High School for 3 years and I'm in terminale. 
I'm in 701 (I love so much my class) and I hope to obtain my high school diploma in literature. 
Otherwise, I like soccer because I support the PSG team. 
I'm fascinated by the world of the television and the radio. 
I listen to rap music but I like discovering new music styles. I like travelling, talking out with my friends, the cinema, partying, laughter and good-humored people. 
I wish good luck to all for the examens !

My favorite humorist is Gad Elmaleh and I like Jamel Debouzze too.

My favorite cult movie is Pirates of the Caribbeans.

My favorite TV series are Doctor House and My Wife and Kids ("Ma famille d'abord" in french).

My favorite music group is Black Eyed Peas (I didn't like too much the groups)

I haven't got favorite music but I love many singers like Jay-Z, Mickael Jackson,Pharrell Williams, Beyoncé, Drake, Earth Win and Fire, Stromaë, Daft Punk, Breakbot, AND ZAZ (No it's a joke)

My favorites american actors are Morgan Freeman, Johnny Deep, Jamie Foxx, Eva Longoria...

My favorites french actors are Omar Sy, Sophie Marceau, Kad Merad, Franck Dubosc...

My favorites sportsmen are Usain Bolt, Tony Parker, Zlatan Ibraimovitch, Cristiano Ronaldo, Teddy Riner...

My favorite day is  friday because it´s the week-end ! I hate  monday

My favorites legends are Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King

My favorite season is summer

My favorite city in France is Paris (and Lyons too)

My favorite teacher is Mrs Papy (I'm a little crawler!)

Thanks for reading ! Courage, it's soon the holidays !

Mickael.J-King

22 comments:

  1. Now we know a lot of things about you ^^ And I love our class too !

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think we're the best class but it's not in the opinion of all the teachers...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  2. AHAH cool article but a bit repetitive when you say " my favorite" Otherwise, it's true that the " 701 class " are very cool ;)

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes 701 the best :)
      shake

      Delete
    2. Yes I know but it's deliberate ! ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  3. Tony Parker isn't the best basketball player ! It is Paul George !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ponponpon tony PARKER is his favorite basketball player, it is his choice don't judge his favorite. You must accept the choice of the friend.Don't to show that you know everything, everybody must have the same point of views with you. you are very pedantic it's no cool ... thanks you for reading

      Delete
    2. Yeah I respect is choice of course. I think you didn't understand the meaning of what I say. I never say that Paul George was the best player and that it was the general truth but it's only my point of view. It was humoristic. You are criticizes me about that I don't respect the choice of my friends but it's you who don't respect choice of other personne because it just what I think and I'm a free to think what I want to think.

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    3. Woh I didn't think that my article would create quarrels, My purpose was not to activate the World War III ! STOP that, Paul George is an excellent player & Tony Parker is my favorite.
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    4. oolala you make me laugh mickael king it's not a III war world just remarques.

      by grecy

      Delete
  4. Liar ! You haven't 17 years old yet !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he likes Cris Cab x) Liar Liar

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. No I'm 13 years old but that was to remain secret ! PONPONPON I believe your joke is the worst of quite, I advise you to stop the humor !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  5. Your presentation is very complete :p I laughed a bit when I saw you like Zaz... ahah :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Miel :-) Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  6. I think we can say that we know a lot of things about you now! I like your article, it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the goal ! Thank's Bernabear :-)
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  7. Oh my God, Ponponpon you are so pedantic, I agree with the person who post his/her comment just after yours!
    I so love Pirates of Carribeans, and Johnny Deep too! I think he is just the hottest man in the world when he becomes Jack Sparrow!

    That's a very great article, it was good to read!


    Prim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, PONPONPON is little pedantic but It takes all sorts to make a world. Yes Johnny Deep is so funny, if I was an actor, I really want to play his role ! Thank's for reading Prim
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  8. What a good joke, thanks god you don't like the rubbish songs of thingy ZAZ

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh damn! Good article ! Pirate of c. is one of my favourite movie too ! I really like the cinema world too ! One of my dream is to become an actor or someting like that! I like dreaming
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gad Elmaleh is the best for me! Good choice!

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete