Sunday 19 October 2014

Another new one!

Hello everybody my name is Rimoush ' 

I am 17 years old and I live in Bourges.

 I have 3 older brothers and a younger sister who is in seconde in the same high school as me.

I am new at the high school, there is a good atmosphere in the class and everybody is cool .

I love travelling ! I went to  Italy, England and last year in the United States in New York  in a Youth hostel in Manhattan just next to Times Square .

I was to Liberty island where there is the statue of Liberty :it was so good and the last day we drovein limousine on Broadway and  Fifth avenue: it was so good.

 Then I like  boxing I plan to join a club this year.

 I also aim at passing my BAC 
 I hope that we shall have it all! 

Rimoush' :*

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rimoush'!
    You are very lucky for the travellings ! =O You are article is very nice !
    Bye, bye bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travelling is something great and your article made me dream !

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimoush' i hope you take me with you last time you will go to United-States ! ;)

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to New-York, so lucky ! How was it ?
    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to find a place for boxing, I can help you :)
    good article
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky ! I would love to go the USA or just travel anywhere else :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woaw, you are so lucky, I'd love traveling to USA!
    I liked your article

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiiii rimoush you are lucky to traveling in USA hiiiiii that's was exciting...


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woh you have a lot to travel ! I want to go to the United States, it's my dream ! I didn't know you love boxing, it's cool ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete