Saturday 18 October 2014

Another new kid on the blog!

Hi everybody. 
I'm Goodaa and I'm new in the class. 
I can say that I start to love it. 
People are interesting and nice. 

I think we are going to have fun this year even if I didn't think that before. ;)

If you want to know more about my life I can tell you that I have three sisters  and one dog. 

I don't  really have hobbies because I don't have much time. 
But I love listening to music and stay with my friends. 
 Moreover many people see me with Bamboo. 
Her nickname is "Hello" and she is very important to me. 
I'm sure she knows it !

I hope that is enough for you and that you understand my bad english.

Lots of love,


Goodaa

14 comments:

  1. My Goodaa!
    Oh! it's very too cute ! :o
    xoxo!
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know much about your life. What's the name of your dog ?
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, a declaration of friendship !

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaah Banboo i know this is the same thing for you ! xoxo

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael.J-King humm.. my dog is called Dinette.. we can't say that she is a scary dog ! ^^

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow strange name for a dog !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  6. That's because i loooove her Paperplane ! ;)

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are going to have fun in our class !!

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm agree with you Tommo. :)

      Goodaa

      Delete
  8. Hoping that you'll like this year with us !
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope, and i'm almost sure ;)

      Goodaa

      Delete
  9. Your english isn't bad ^^ And I hope you'll have a great year with us

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you arn't grateful to say that..but thanks ! :) and i'm know ever that !

      Goodaa

      Delete
  10. Your article is nice and your english too.I appreciate your behaviour.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete