Monday 13 October 2014

Daffy duck is back...

Hi there ! 
I'm DaffyDuck and now I'm gonna present myself. 
So, it's my second and last year in High school. 
I have got a big family with at home two brothers and one sister. 
I have another sister who works and another brother but they both live in Bordeaux. 
I love fighting, I do martial arts from 4.30 to 6.00 hours per week. 
During vacations I work in the Army and I would like to continue after my studies until the end of my life. 

I have got a dog that I love a lot, he is called Lapso, it's a husky-labrador and he's beenmy friend since I'm 8 years old. 

 [This is Lapso: he's cute!  Mrs P.]

I don't listen to a lot of musics but sometimes I listen to The Prodigy or System of a Down

I can do magic tricks with cards or push a bike to 170 km per hour.

My favourite color is green and if you want to make me happy it's very easy, propose me to have a drink. 

I think that's all about me… 

Oh ! I'll perhaps say one day why I''m called Duck by my friends. 
See you guys !

19 comments:

  1. I know why they call you duck ;)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll guest you to have a drink one day :)
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I know your magic tricks with cards ;)
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so proud to show them to everyone ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  4. Hi Daffy!
    Your dog must be beautiful! *.*
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it made you very happy the times i offered you some drinks :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you ve already offered me, but you can continue
      daffyduck

      Delete
  6. hi daffy your article is funny with the picture of your dog...why are you prefer green color? I don't know can you tell what that color is your favorite?


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, i absolutly have no idea about why i prefer green xo
      daffyduck

      Delete
  7. Your dog is so cute :) and if you want to drink just call me ahah :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm going to rob your dog :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dog!! I wish to have one..

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daffy,
    The green color is your favorite, just like Katniss in "the Hunger Games" ( she says it in "Catching fire".
    It is beautiful and honorable, at such a young age, to have the volonty to defend his country; you can be proud of you!

    A hard job for a brave man.

    Prim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh oh oh, What a good pun you did to attempt to get a drink!

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never been a mixture of husky and labrador, but i love it, he is so cute ! ;)

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the green is my favorite color and :)

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha you'll never change dude ! You article make me laugh ! Remember when I saw your family? It was hard to memorise all of the names !
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete