Monday 6 October 2014

Carter loves scary series...

Hi, it's Carter !


I was already here last year in Extra English with Ms P. 
I have written some articles and now for the new ( and last I hope) year, we must start with a personal cult movie, TV series, song or anything else.


I'm a huge TV series fan, so, I've decided to speak about a serie, but … I love so much series so that's hard to choose one ! First I wanted to speak about one of my three favorites series: NCIS, ER or Dawson's Creek
But they are famous so I've been thinking about others I really love but which we don't hear much like The Tudors, The Walking Dead, Orphan Black, Bates Motel...


And I choose Bates Motel !




 I don't know if this motel reminds you of something but it's really famous. 

Bates Motel is a new TV series about Norman Bates life, the psychopath killer in Psycho, the famous Alfred Hitchcock's movie. 


In the serie we see Norman when he is a teenager and we see his strange relationship with his mother Norma. 

This serie turns around murder, love and strange relations. 

There is only one thing which shocked me, in this serie they've got phones whereas in the movie ( when Norman is an adult ) phones didn't exist.

I really advise you to watch this series which is really good. 
The actors are amazing and Norman is really strange …


Thanks for reading !
     
  -Carter-




38 comments:

  1. I watched the first episode of bates motel and I was very desapointed, I thought that would have been better.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like you but during the season the plot became better !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  2. I never heard about this series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every series I've said or just Bates Motel ,
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. Same for me but only for Bates Motel.
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  3. Nice article I agree with you
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this series ! You make me want to watch it.. :p I'll try to watch it on my freetime ! thank you Carter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch that show as well ! I feel less alone, I really like it too and I love scary series too :)
    GOOD ARTICLE
    STUFFED RABBIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone now x)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  6. The poster of Bates Motel is verry funny !

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the picture in this article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But I think if there are phones it's because they wanted to put the story in modern life that is to say now

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but admit that's strange ...
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. Yes, they should have followed the real story so the time

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  9. Hello ! I'm friend of Tommo. My name is Eloïse and she told me to comme on this blog. This blog is cool and it's cool that people tell it to their friends.
    By ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you Eloïse and I'm surprised that Tommo tell you about the blog !
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. Nothing surprising ^^ !
      -Tommo-

      Delete
  10. I enjoy this tv serie that good. and your arcticle is so funny..
    what do you like to become in the futur?

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you grecy !
      Hum ... I don't understand why you asked me that but for the future I would be a nurse !
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. YESSSSS me too


      by grecy

      Delete
  11. The fan n°1 of NCIS ! ^^
    When I'll think of it, I'll watch an episode of Bates Motel.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I AM !!! x)
      Oh yes you should because you know that in the serie an actor look like the real Tommo !
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. Yes I know (just a bit) x)
      -Tommo-

      Delete
  12. It s interresting to watch series which deals with the past of criminal

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Carter!
    I like your choices for the series! Especially The Walkind Dead ! Moreover today the season 5 begins !!!!
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This serie can be good i'll maybe watch the first episode

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love scary series as well as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't like scary movies..

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know this serie, is it famous?
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's Grapefruit--- but this comment is for -Carter- ! She asked me to comment, to have a best mark :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you want, we shall go to see a horror film IN THE CINEMA because I like so much scarie series too ! LOL
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she'd love to go at a cinema with you ;)
      -Tommo-

      Delete
  20. Hello it's Mandy again, the cousin of Carter ! Nice article cousin !

    ReplyDelete
  21. The motel looks like the motel in "Psycho" you know? One of the first horror film !
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it does, Norman Bates is Psycho's hero!^^^^ Oton Tik, you're so funny!^^

      Delete