Sunday 12 October 2014

Kiwi talks about herself...

Hello there ! Kiwi’s comeback ! 
 
Before introducing my article, I'll tell you some stuff about me !
  • I’m a girl.
  • I’m Eurasian.
  • I’ve chosen Kiwi as a nickname at random. It’s not a question of taste !

And that's all ! If you want to know me better, ask in comments !

As everybody knows, we have the water by opening the tap, a gesture which seems to us so simple ! But many people in developing countries are not able to drink the water as easily as this !

These people must  walk many kilometers to fetch  water, mainly the women and children. It requires a lot of physical effort to transport the unhygienic container. Finally, they get many injuries because of uncomfortable positions !

Q DRUM is the solution to end the sufferings !
What is Q DRUM ?
Q DRUM is a “rollable water container”, pulled by using a rope tied through the hole. Therefore, water will be more easily transportable. 
 
They said: “Even a child can pull 50 litres of water over flat terrain for several kilometres without undue strain”. Fetching the water was a hard task, now transformed in a funny task thanks to Q DRUM, an ingenious invention !



19 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi!
    Your article is very nice ! and I like the music ! :)
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this idea so much interesting but, it will be more interesting for all people to have water close to their home. I know that is imposible but it will be more interesting...

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article ! I like kiwi it is so yummy !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, we should care much more about people who don't have access to water easily or other problems

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your article is a little irrelevant Kiwi :/

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is "irrelevant" ?

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Yes I know. I wanted speak about something PERSONAL but I've changed my mind !
      I told you I thought that my article was wrong ! :(
      KIwi~

      Delete
  6. congratulations my dear kiwi I'm fun for your article.you have a good idea to speak about water because water is a life, no water no life...


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is very interesting, I think it is very important to talk about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your article very good and interesting, but I would like to know why did you talk about this in yourself's presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that we should write something "Personal" about us, that why ! When I knew that I was off topic, it was too late !
      I regret a little bit right now, because I would love to say moooore interesting stuff about me. ^^
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. Don't regret, your article is great :)

      Delete
  9. Your nickname is cute but I prefer Grapefruit--- :p

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your article is very interesting, it's important to talk about this subject ! Great article Kiwi !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I don't think this can be funny in any ways, but that was interesting to know!

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I would like a Q DRUM for my birthday !!!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  13. People who makes invention like this are amazing !!
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love kiwis.. :3

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete