Wednesday 8 October 2014

Somethingintheway is back...

Hey everybody !!!!!

I’m somethingintheway ( in link with the song of Nirvana) I’m 19 , I’m here for the third year because I'm repeating a year .

Since this summer I moved in Bourges next to the Auron lake.

I have some hobbies , I’m a volunteer fireman andI spend the majority of my time with headphones listening to music: I listen a lot to rock, metal and folk metal .

One of my favorite band is Motörhead .

 [this is a song I particularly enjoy! Mrs P.]

 I like to read: my favorite books is from Maxime Chattam ,it’s “autre monde”, and I really like TV series and movies .

This time I chose to present you my favorite  movie ,it is based on a novel by Chuck Palahniuk : it’s the story of Jack who just hopes for one thing  : escape from his monotonous daily life. 

He will meet Tyler Durden a soap seller with an anarchist and disturbing philosophy. 
Together they decide to create a thing with eight rules who will be organized all around the world .

But this movie has a list of rules which prohibit to say what it is and it would be sad to break the rules  ,  so I will give you the rules and maybe you will find what is the name of this movie:

- The first rule is, you do not talk about it
- The second rule is, you do not talk about it
- The third rules is, if someone yells stop, goes limp, top out the fight is over
- The fourth rules is, only two guys to a fight
- The fith rules is, one fight a time
- The sixth rules is, no shirts no shoes
- The seventh rules is, fights will go on as they have to
- The eighth and final rules is , if it’s your first night you have to fight .



[Eh! That sounds like a game! Mrs P.]


I hope my article appeals to you , don’t hesitate to leave a comment (please !!! it will help you and me to get some points cause it’s difficult to get extra credits )

See you soon.

Somethingintheway

17 comments:

  1. Nice article :) I love rock and I like metal as well :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metal is a big "religion" many people believe in
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  2. This movie look really great ! I really want to watch it ! But I don't know the name...

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tap in google ! ;)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. Your favorite movie seem to be good !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    3. i have the DVD if you want one day i will lend it to you
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  3. I really like your article ! I don't know this group so I am going to watch the video !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope that you had appreciate the song
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  4. your article is really cool, you share your passion with us and i enjoy it :)

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very funny ! Thanks Bamboo for this !

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAAHHH motörhead is pretty cool, i listened this with my brother.
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me it's Jack Black with his game BRUTAL LEGEND who make me listen motorhead
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  7. AH that good event

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know neither the group nor the movie! ^^ But I'll try to discover both, it could be cool to discover your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    You have a really interesting taste in movie, it is a really good one!

    Prim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this music group, I'm going to listen this but the metal and rock'n roll aren't my favorites styles of music ! Good your article
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made me discover a new artist ! It's not commun for me but thanks
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete