Sunday 5 October 2014

Cam and the mysterious boyfriend!

Hi this is Cam!

Yep we're back for a second year

I'll present myself quickly for new ones: 

I am Cam, I'm 17 (and a half), I live in Trouy with 

my parents and my little brother and my cat Sweetie

Lately I have had a new dog: its name is Izi

It is a Whippet Greyhound! It is a purely English race !



I love watching Biopics;
I also love the old series like FRIENDS.

I like the Wu Tang Clan; French rap and electro. 

I do not read a lot, unfortunately .


Since last year a change happened in my schoolgirl life! I'm in a relationship with ... you find
A clue?
He is on the blog too: give me his alias! Haha



Here it is! I think that's it, if you have any questions no worries I would respond with pleasure!

17 comments:

  1. It's not hard to found who is your boyfriend... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the name of you boyfriend ahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's it now , we all know who you are going out with ;)

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thing you have a relationship with Boldman!
    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wu-Tang Clan is a very famous team, I like Wu-Tang !!!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :) Yes we all know who you are with but I can't remember his name on the blog ^^

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wu-Tang Clan feat Method Man, listen it

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is a pic of Izi, Izi is beautiful !
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cam I know your boyfriend......otherwise your article is cool.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wu-tang is so amazing ! I really enjoy C.R.E.A.M

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh yeahh Friend is a classic for me, Jennifer Aniston plays wery well ! :)
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like old school rap songs !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cam and his mysterious boy friend ;) I know his name but not his alias sorry :p
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that I know who it is but I don't know his allias !
    Bamboo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are so relationship in this class ! ^^

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cam,
    Nice article with a lot of things in it.
    Friends is a really good TV serie, I watched it when I was a little girl, and I still do :-)

    I wish you to be happy in your relationship with your mysterious boyfriend, even if we ALL know his name, it is great to make your article an entertainement, it is truly funny :)

    Prim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does the name of your dog "izi" is related to Booba ? the rapper ?
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete