Friday 3 October 2014

Two films that Tommo likes...


Hello everybody !

My name is Tommo. I’m 17. 
I live in Rians and I have two brothers and one sister.

I would like to tell you about my two favorites movies, 
which are The Fault in Our Stars (Nos Etoiles Contraires), 
filmed by Josh Boone in 2014 
and The Green Mile (La Ligne Verte),
 filmed by Frank Darabont in 1999.

 
 

Broadly, The Fault in Our Stars iss about two teenagers, 
Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace, 
whho both have cancer and fall in love.
It seems not to be very interesting like that,
 but on the contrary.
It’s a sad story but so beautiful at the same time.

This movie is an adaptation from the book of John Green, 
with the same name. 
I read it before watching the film. 
Both are great but I prefer the book
 because there are more details.



As for The Green Mile,
 it’s a fantastic movie which takes place during 
the Great Depression in the United States.
 It tells the story of Paul (played by Tom Hanks),
 a death row corrections officer and the supernaturals events
 he witnessed with one of the prisoners.
 This film is very brilliant! 
If you’ve never seen it, you should.


Have you ever seen one of these films ?
 
Thank you for reading. I hope you liked this.

Tommo

30 comments:

  1. I enjoy your article very nice....


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ever seen The Green Mile and I love it !! But I haven't seen The Fault In Our Stars, maybe I should :)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should !

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. Exactly as -Carter- ! I love the green mile, beautiful movie !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen " The fault in ours stars" ! Don't speak about the end please. :)

    By goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't surprised when I saw " The fault in ours stars" because before, someone spoiled me the end.
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you told me it. And you wasn't disappointed to know the end before watching the film ??

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. I WAS DISAPPOINTED !!
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    3. why are you disappointed ehein my kiwi of heart?

      by grecy

      Delete
    4. And you told me the end ;)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    5. @Gracy read again.. "My kiwi of heart" ? Lmao it's cute. :')
      @Ponponpon Yes !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  5. "The fault in our stars" is a touching story but the film is a little simpleton in my opinion. I prefer "the Green Mile", it's a great movie !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard a lot about the first movie! I would like to read the book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bern, you read to much, it's not good for your brain
      DaffyDuck

      Delete
  7. I watched "The Fault in our stars" this afternoon, it's a pretty good film

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice article Tomo !!! I agree withyou
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Boldman but that's Tommo not Tomo x)
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. What an insult to her !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    3. Boldman makes me laugh, he comments only "good article" or "welcome back" :')

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  9. aha the fault in our stars is a very good and a sensible movie

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Green mile is a great movie, I really enjoyed it

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are good films
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  12. The green miles is a very good movie

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone told me good think about this film!
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  14. " la ligne verte " is a very beautiful film ...

    ( HS: HEY MME PAPY I SUCCESSFUL TO PUT MY NICKNAME ON A GOOGLE ACCOUNT )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Teddy Bear! It's so much more convenient for me! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  15. Hi,

    "The Green Mile" is one of the most beautiful movie I have ever seen, it is a nice choice.
    For "The fault in our stars", I am not a big fan, as I am not a big fan of movies or books about romance in general; but it is good to see that you're really open-minded in your tastes !

    Prim

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to see this movie, many people talked about it, I'm not a fan of love storie but I'll try
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  17. The fault in our stars is a masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete