Thursday 16 October 2014

Grecy's back!

Hello I'm Grecy!

I hope that everybody knows me and I say welcome to everybody in the blog.
I'm 18.
I' m Congolese, I live in  Bourges; I'm a student in high school.

I'm the second girl in my family.

After my baccalaureat I would like  to become a wisdom wife or a nurse in the operatory room.

I'd like to save  persons in  difficulty. For me working in the hospital it's something very important, to discover how a human body works.

I enjoy  music,dancing and singing.

I'm also so proud to be Congolese.
 
 
 Have a good happy new  school  year; thanks so much ;love for you....

14 comments:

  1. Your life project is interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grecy!
    It's very beautilf your future project ! It's normal that you like the dance and the music because normally you have the rythm in you ! Ah ah I'm jocking !
    Good bye!
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because she's black, no ?!! ahah, you know i love you Grecy ;)

      Goodaa

      Delete
    2. Thanks you me too I love you...

      by grecy

      Delete
  3. Nurse is a very respectable job, I wish you to make a success Grecy !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to everybody


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This job would suit you perfectly my dear.


    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you paperplane and I agree with you


      by grecy

      Delete
  6. I hope you will to sing something when we go back at school on Monday Grecy ! ;)

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congolese power my friend ! I wish you the best for your future !
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my bro you too


      by grecy

      Delete
  8. I hope you'll get the job you want :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I hope why not. in medical world the work doesn't difficult to find

      by grecy

      Delete