Thursday 2 October 2014

Bernabear is back!




Hello everybody!

I'm Bernabear and I'm still here on this blog this year! I have to do an article presenting myself!

Well, as some of you already know, my nickname Bernabear comes from an animal, which is the sheep. It's like the mascot of my friends' group (in reality it's Bernabé, but I wanted to change it a bit.) and I wanted to share it with my class.
I guess I don't have to present myself because most of the class already knows me, but I'm going to do it because the new ones want probably to know me better. (and because Mrs Papy asked it!)
So I think I'm  kind of funny, that is to say that I like to laugh and make jokes (often bad jokes actually...). But of course I can be serious when it needs to, mainly in class because I want to succeed my exam at the end of the year : the BAC !!
It's very important for me to get it.
Otherwise, when I have free time, I like to listen to music, but above all, I love reading! My favourite kind of books is what I call "testimony".
In general, it's people who had a terrible life since they were a child and they count it.
I like to read those books (it can seem a bit weird I understand...) because it shows the reality and what can happen in life to everybody!
It could shock ones, or frighten others, but I don't know, for me, it's very interesting.
When I start one, I can't stop it! In gereral, I want to finish it as quickly as possible!

I think I have 2 favourite books.
The first is "Vivre l'enfer et croire encore au paradis" by Michelle Knight.
I recommend it a lot!
And the other is "Alicia n'est pas rentrée" by Hervé Gilinenine. (This one is completly different, it's a novel, but with sooo much plot! I loved reading it!!)
 And I'm tired of reading love stories that can't happen in real life with the wonderful boy who falls in love with the poor girl and blablabla..
Well, that's me! I think I've said the most important...
If you have questions, they are welcome! Thank's for reading! :)




38 comments:

  1. I agree, stories about love that always are the same thing it's boring, those books seem good, I might read them :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I desagree. There are many things to express love and it's not always the same thing for me.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. That's not what I meant, of course there are many good movies about love but I'm talking here about some movies that are not originals, whit a simple story that is the same as many others

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    3. I don't know why I wrote "movies", we were talking about books... Just seen that now, stupid ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  2. I agree with you ... you just make bad jokes ahah :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nasty !!! (But it's not false) ahaha
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    2. I probably rub you too much honey ;p

      Delete
    3. Stop following me! I know you love me so much bernabear ;)

      Delete
    4. You discovered my secret...

      Delete
  3. Of course Bernabear ! I agree with you
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you like to do after your baccalaureat?


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to go in FAC in tours to learn languages better (in LEA) and then I don't know, I don't have any idea...

      Delete
    2. Ah okay I wish you good luck and I will going in tours or lyon to learn the nurse care.

      by grecy

      Delete
    3. I wish you good luck too !

      Delete
  5. I think that I know a book which you can like ^^ It's "Le soleil des Scorta" :)
    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will try to find it in a library or on internet maybe... Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. It looks interesting!
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you the love stories are boring (it's only for Tommo^^) ! I didn't read the books which you recommend but I like exactly the same kind of book because I find that interesting !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the films or series, they aren't boring ! But in the books I agree, except for A Fault in Our Stars x)
      Thanks for coming...

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    2. Don't try to make us believe that you read Michael.J-King :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. +1pt for Grapefuit ! Hohoho
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    4. noooo fight! :p I agree sometimes series or film are good too :)

      Delete
    5. I totaly agree with you barnabear.

      by grecy

      Delete
    6. Kiwi you are so funny ! :D

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  8. Your books sound very intresting , I like that kind of dramatic stories.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bernabeeeeeeeeeh is back, what a fantastic event
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I'm jocking :)
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny...! as usual ... ;)

      Delete
  11. Yes I think it's better to read those kind of books (it's my point of view) ! there is more plot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your article as ususal ! ;)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you, love stories is boring for me too

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes i agree with all of you lol, love stories are a bit boring sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  15. You never do some jokes, I do some stupidities to you!
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you are stupid, and I do some jokes! You always laugh :D

      Delete
  16. And i'm very very different than you, I never read. but your article is interesting too :)
    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaank you Shake :) One day you'll read maybe ;p

      Delete
  17. I agree with you, love stories is boring for me too damn
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete