Tuesday 7 October 2014

Shake, on football, friends, and food...

Hi everybody and welcome to the news readers of this blog ! 
My name on the blog is Shake. 
I was 17 years old  2 months ago and this year, I do my last year in Alain Fournier high school I hope.
 I have got 2 sisters and I might speak about them but it's not the most important otherwise my article will be too long !
 I love to play my favorite sport with my friend which is  football, during a few hours  a week.

But there isn't also football in my life, there are 2 other things whick are very important for me :

–                    Already friends, because for me, in high school, we want to just have fun when we don't have class for example.

–                    Just one word to understand me : FOOD. I think I'm not alone to eat between meals. 

I'm very greedy of nutella for example. I'm a person who is rarely replete.

Now I introduce a group of metal music which is SlipKnot.
 I love their kind of music. 
There are 9 members in the group : Sid Wilson (DJ), Paul Gray (bassist who died in 2010), Joey Jordison (drums), Chris Fehn (drums), James Root (guitar), Craig Jones (sampling), Shawn Crahan (drums), Mick Thomson (guitar) and Corey Taylor (singer).

This group have a feature.
 Nobody or almost have seen their faces because they have masks in their lives or video clip. 
The kind of music that they play is based on the skill, for example Joey Jordison, during a drum solo, plays really fast, and for me it's the best drums player in the world ! 



Thanks for reading                                                      


                                                                                     Shake

25 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you shake, you are the new student in alain fournier?
    Otherwise I enjoy your article very nice....


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shake's real name is Théo, Grecy dear!^^ You've known him for one year!^^ but it did the same to me, I thought this article was different!^^

      Delete
    2. I was like grecy ! I was thinking that Shake was a new student x)
      -Carter-

      Delete
    3. ahaha I was like you, Shake improve his english or he change his way of thinking maybe
      Teddy Bear

      Delete
    4. I don't know why you said i'm new in the blog.. :3
      shake

      Delete
    5. I think that it's the first one and the last time that Shake is going to come on this blog ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't like food ? Nutella is so good ! :D

    And I already knew Slipknot even if I never really listened to their music

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only anorexic doesn't like food
      somethingintheway

      Delete
    2. I agree

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    3. You must listen to Slipknot's music even if it's not your kind of music, just for their talents
      shake

      Delete
  3. Food ! I love it too :D

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody love food x)
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. No, not me ! :3
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    3. I hope you love it :p
      shake

      Delete
    4. Of course, you don't Kiwi ! Especially not the chicken :p
      -Tommo-

      Delete
  4. Slipknot is one of my favorite metal band, so cool !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metal songs are not my type.
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each have his kind of music
      Shake

      Delete
    2. I know it, it's just my opinion !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  6. OMG! Your music is strange!!! O.o Now, I'm afraid!
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your article :)
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you, I think it's my best article ever in this blog ^^
      Shake

      Delete
  8. I'm thinking about buying you a jar of nutella for Christmas ! I don't know anyone who loves nutella as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that you isn't alone to like eating ! I like football too, this sport is difficult in spite of appearances. Great article, good appetite Shake :-)
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always like playing with you my dear ! Good instrument player !
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete