Friday 10 October 2014

The pupil formerly known as YaYaTamTam...

Hello guys !
 Let's introduce myself. 
I'm Elise alias Honey. 
Last year I was Yaya Tamtam but I changed, it was so long. I prefer Honey, it's cutest :) 

I am in terminal L and I'm 16. 


I love reading books and listening to music. 

I listen to several kind of music: reggae, a bit of rap etc... 

I want to talk about a book that I really appreciate, I read it twice. 


 It's "Les yeux jaunes des crocodiles". 

Don't judge this book by its cover and title. 

It is about life, love, work and maybe philosophy. 

 It's the story of a woman very simple, she lacks self-confidence, she lost her husband, her sister is so rich and beautiful, she writes a book, there is a big liar, she falls in love, she is lost in her mind, her daughters grow up, she talks to the stars, her mother is cruel. 

She could be anyone in real life. 

This book is funny, touching, sometimes sad, but mainly it is hoping. 

Katherine Pancol (the author) wrote 2 books for the hangers-on who are so good too: "La valse lente des tortues" and "Les écureuils de Central Park sont tristes le dimanche". 

Anyway, I can say that there are one of my favorites books.

 I recommended them for people who aren't scared by 600 and 900 pages  books  :p

   ~Honey~

24 comments:

  1. The names of the three books are pretty weird

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book look so interesting ! Now I want to read it :3
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you say this :) Read it ! If you're brave, then go ! :)

      Delete
  3. These books look great, if I have time maybe I'll read them one day

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great ;) and after you'll tell me what you think about it :)

      Delete
  4. Doesn't exist an cinematography adaptation for "Les yeux jaunes des crocodiles" ?
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yes, but I don't watch it yet :)

      Delete
  5. it's true that the tittle is a bit weird but the book look good and interesting :)

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Honey it's cute :)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should recommend ''les yeux jaunes des crocodiles'' to Mr. Lesergent ^^
    shake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice article honey and the book it's look very interresting one day I would like to read that.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I'll read one of them, you'll attribute it to me :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I repeat: it's a very good book :)

      Delete
  10. Hello Honey ( and yeah, it is a really cute nickname )
    The book you talks about seems very great, It would be really kind of you to maybe talk about it a little more, please :-)

    Prim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ask what you want I tell to you :)

      Delete
  11. I am personally afraid of big books, don't ask me why it just mentally frightens me.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with the quote about the cover of a book ! It's something important in the life, nice topic yaya
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete