Wednesday 15 October 2014

Stuffed Rabbit and her bad habit...

Hi! I am Stuffed Rabbit, most of the people on the blog probably already know me and I already made an article last year to present myself but I am going to try to tell other things about me here.

I am 17 now and it is my last year in high school. 

I will pass the exams at the end of the year, I hope I will get it but I'm not too worried about it. 
Next year I would like to keep studying english to probably become an english teacher later. 
Yes, I love english so it was impossible for me to not have a job that is linked to it.

What else to say about me that I haven't already said in my first article ? 

Well, I live with my mother, my step father and my little brother. 

My big sister and big brother live in Bretagne so I don't often see them. 

I don't have any pet even if I wish I could but my mother doesn't want to have one. 

I would love to have a dog. 

I am not tall at all, really not but I am not bothered by that, that's how I am. 

I smoke ( it's not good I know ). 

Otherwise, I like hanging out with my friends, going to parties, having fun. 

I also like drawing a lot.

Anyway, I don't think my life is very interesting so I am going to stop here.

Thanks for reading !

 Stuffed rabbit

13 comments:

  1. I already know every things you say :p

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're proud aren't you ? ;)

      STuffed rabbit

      Delete
  2. If YOU haven't your bac, nodoby have it ! Because you're the best pupil of our class ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best hmm I don't know but thank's ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  3. Hi Stuffed rabit !
    Oh! It's not good to smoke ! Ah ah ! :) Otherwise your article is nice ! ^^
    Bye !
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell to you mother that have a dog at home is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried she doesn't want but yes that woould be amazing :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  5. Aha I wish you to have a dog ! Otherwise, I know that your drawings are very beautiful, you're an artist !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think other people's life is more interesting than yours.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a compliment :)
      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  7. I'm going to be bad with you if you smoke a lot.. nice article ! :)
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh very scary ! thank you :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete