Wednesday 29 October 2014

An exhibition that might be of interest to all of you...


 It's in Moulins, not far from where we live...







[This costume is for a character who really existed and whose bones were discovered 2 years ago in a parking lot in Leicester, England. Any guess? He really needed a horse, at one point!]




[ That costume is for a character we saw last year in a play... There were 3 of them... any idea? Clue: Halloween is coming!]


And the exhibition is in French! Easy peasy! ;-)

You'll see unexpected Japanese costumes...


And maybe you will want to become a costume designer, who knows?



10 comments:

  1. if bones are yet in the costumes i will never go there
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I like it ! It's amazing ! The article is very interesting ! *.*
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They run soooo fast in the 1st video!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are running or walking ? I don't know, they are moving so quickly , it's awesome
    oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the English literature especially shakespeare and their costume. It is really the material of the world

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This exhibition looks very very interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very interesting ! I I already went to this exhibition but it was for theatrical and music show costumes and I saw that of Mickael Jackson in the clip of Thriller ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  8. The costumes are truly amazing; I always loved to read Shakespeare, but the costumes make me really want to have a role in a play!
    Thank you for the idea!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw it ^-^ It was very pretty

    ReplyDelete