Friday 17 October 2014

Remember PonPonPon?

Hi everybody, I'm PonPonPon and I'm going to introduce myself in a few words. 

So I'm a boy, I am 16 years old and I will be 17 soon because I was born on the 11th of October. 

I don't have any brothers or sisters. 

In the future I would like to work in History.

My alias comes from a Japanese song sung by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. 

I recommend you to watch it because it's pretty weird. 

I love listening to music. 

My favorites kind of musics are Metal and Rap. 

My favorite metal band is Nightwish and my favorites rappers are Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, 2pac and NWA (in particular Dr.Dre). 

I like to read too. 

I prefer heroic and fantasy books like A song of Ice and Fire (a.k.a A Game of Thrones
but I think my favorite book is probably Battle Royale. 

 I love writing, actually I 'm 50 pages into a story and I am pretty proud of it. 

Finally I am crazy about Basket Ball but unfortunately I hurt myself and I'll be out for two or three months.

 My favorite team is the Indiana Pacers and my favorite player is Paul George. 


 
But my main subject today is... Breaking Bad also know as “The best TV series ever”.
It is the story of Walter White, a professor of chemistry.
At the beginning he learns that he has a terminal cancer to the lungs and he can't be cure so the doctor thinks he will die in a year .
The problem is that his family is composed of a disabled child and his wife is pregnant.
So he decides to create methamphetamine and sales it to earn money and leave it to his family when he will die.
Walter Whites asks for help from one of his previous student that will accept.
But the problem is that one of the members of Walter's family is a member of the police and that the world of drugs is very dangerous so when someone come and sales a very pure drug the other dealers are not  happy. 

 

For me it is the best series because the actors play very well, we can see how a normal man can become a criminal.
It is never boring and there is always actions and suspense to keep us aware in front of it.
 Finally the plots are awesome and at the end all of them will be resolved so it's very good because at the end we will not be frustrated of never knowing how one characters will continue is life.

Indeed at the end we know everything.


I hope that you have enjoyed my article :-)




[Here is something I find very funny!   Mrs P.]


18 comments:

  1. Ah PonPonPon Who are you?! :o
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm... someone x)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. Bamboo we mustn't to say who we are !

      Goodaa

      Delete
  2. I didn't see this serie but it looks like very funny ! Your styles of music are very differents, me I prefer the rap ! Great article PEDANTIC oh no PONPONPON sorry ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I love rap ! You have forgot to read when I talk about 2pac dre and other rappers :p

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. And this series is doesn't funny at all. It is sad and realistic !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    3. Yes I know but I'm sadistic thus I find this serie funny ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  3. It was impossible not to see the words 'Game of thrones' in this article


    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to don't say it in my future articles ;)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  4. I also like heroic and fantasy books.
    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good article, I like Paul George it's a very good player and Breacking Bad is my favorite series !!!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see that we have that in commun

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  6. And it's not Kendrick Lamar but Kendrick Lamard ;)

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh! Doowaap is on the blog! The strangest things happen aroubnd Halloween!!!^^

      Delete
    2. Really ?

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  7. I'm still waiting to read your story ^^

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice article and good luck for your stadies in history.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, someone who know Kyary !

    ReplyDelete