Sunday 18 May 2014

This is a great invention! By Folt


                
Hey bloggers! 

This time we have to speak about a great idea or invention and tell why it appeals to us. 
Instinctively, I think of a computer because thanks to it I can write this article. (Because writing with the computer is funnier! xD )

                Hmm… In which idea or object can I think to… Seriously I have no idea, can someone help me please!? :/


Maybe the kitchenware’s concept is very awesome because it allows to not eat with the fingers and to stay clean. (Sorry my hipster side takes the control sometimes!)


No seriously, if I have to speak about an idea or an invention it will be…  The electricity, because I think it’s the best invention of all time for all of us! 

I heard that nowadays, people are better prepared to a zombie attack than an hour without electricity, and I find it’s true because all the things we use  mainly need the electricity.


Electricity = Revolution!


Why it appeals to me? 
I would say to you because thanks to electricity, we can listen to music, watch TV or movies, use theInternet or even simply get clearer! (I speak as a teenager of course, but adults (or teenagers if it concerns you! ^^) can also cook with kitchen’s machine, make domestic spots or others stuffs like that! )
                In brief, I think that living without electricity for a modern person it’s quite complicated… (By the way, certain people can live without electricity!)

                And you, what do you think of that? :D 


28 comments:

  1. But the electricity is too far to the nature..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's true... xD

      Folt

      Delete
    2. I agree with YMCMB

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  2. You're right, now that we're used to electricity, it would be hard for most of us to live without it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially for Internet!! xD

      Folt

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea to choose electricity!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you ! Without electricity , the world will be hard .. !

      Rider.

      Delete
  4. Amishes are abble to live without electricity lol
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's something that we use daily but it seems normal to us, like it always existed. But there was a time when Tv did not existed!
    SweetLisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and people could live without tv... lol!

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry it was Folt!

      Delete
    3. Yes, it's hard to believe haha ^^
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  6. What a sad time by the way ^^
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true we are enslaved to electricity but though I think I'm able to survive one hour without it ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I hadn't electricity, I think that I would be embarrassed a lot, because I couldn't live as I live today.
    So I think that it is a great discovery

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that I couldn't live without electricity. So I agree with you, it's the best invention of all time !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you, the electricity is the best invention of all time for all of us!
    Your idea looks so good ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you, for us it's complicated to live whithout electricity, everything we use need electricity, cellphones, computer, light (of course), Ipod, technology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The electricity! Such a good idea. It surrounds us so much that we forget it's there. We really arn't prepared for a black out >_<

    ReplyDelete
  13. The electricity is useful, it's true! But before people could live without it seilement because we are "modern generation" that we need all these technologies..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is the same for the computer! Now we can not do without but once yes!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  15. But it is a good idea. A good article :)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also spoke of electricity on my article ...

    K-za.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... I didn't knew that...

      Folt

      Delete
  17. I really like your article an I totally agree with you !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whitout the electricity the world would be gloomy, desert

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What would we do without electricity ?
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am prepared for a zombie attack thanks to "Survivor's guide in zombie land"
    I've got all that we need to protect ourselves against zombie.
    I wait them è_é

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete