Friday 9 May 2014

An interesting video caught Blue Tiara's interest:

I'm sorry it's not an english movie but I wanted to share this and help 'feed the blog'.

[Thank you so much, dear! Mrs P.]

The movie is called 'Eva', it's a franco-italian futuristic film directed by Kike Maillo.

The story takes place in 2041, it follows the story of Alex, a famous engineer who comes back to his former college to create the first 'free robot'.

He meets his niece, a surprising and magnetic child with whom he starts to have a special relationship.







( it's the only trailer I found without french or spanish subtitles)

Goodbye and see you next week,

Bluetiara.

15 comments:

  1. It looks a little special.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but interesting !

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it looks a little strange

      Delete
    3. It's still less strange than most futuristic movies ^^

      Delete
  2. It evokes Pinocchio to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pinocchio of tomorrow
      ~AMZILENA~

      Delete
    2. At least the robot's nose can't grow longer ;)

      Delete
    3. Me too. It reminds me of the movie The Machine but less grueseome.

      Delete
  3. I think i'll watch it, because to me it evokes a lot of things. Besides, it makes me think about a thematic we learned in literature with Man Ray.
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to make you discover new things ^^

      Delete
  4. I d'ont like futuristics films but he looks not bad !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie looks very poetic and interesting! I think that I'll watch it when I won't know what to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very cool but I'm not fun of futuristics
    Traveling in time it very good to guess what can be happend in the future

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's interesting and special

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. It look interesting !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete