Wednesday 21 May 2014

Scorpio Alpha and the pleasant atmosphere in the classroom!

Well, well, well, here we are again left on writing a new article ! 
And this time we were to talk about an object that has revolutionized our lives and in fact I did not have a lot of ideas ... 

I could talk about a sofa because one of my friends would love to spend his life on the couch of the other fellow, but no ! 

The object that I will present is a very precious object 
used by our English teacher, will you know ?
 No ? 
Still not ? Then I'll show you in pictures !!


 And yes, it is indeed the famous scent diffuser !! 

To operate simply put a small bottle of the flavor you want, such as lavender or citrus flavor. [You all said citrus was nice! Mrs P. ^^]

This object is revolutionary because it eliminates the bad odor that prevails in the room because of the students who work very hard in English class ! 

This object allows us to put ourselves in a good atmosphere to work, it really is magical ! 

It is also good  that you can  use the object  to continue to feel the atmosphere of the classroom and continue to work at home.

 I hope this short article will have taught you more and long life scent diffuser! :3





30 comments:

  1. Very funny !!!!! I love your article ! ;)

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is nice! We should put a scent diffuser in our history classroom don't you think? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a wonderful idea! !!!!!! ;)

      Rider.

      Delete
  3. 702 have so much humor x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the 602 :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  4. Scent diffusers should be used more often in our highschool !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this article, verry funny and i think it was a good idea to think about it!
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I laughed a lot when I saw your article!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha!! what a good idea!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. True, that was a really original and usefull invention! Maybe we could advise our history teacher to put it in his classroom, because his previous students always put a bad atmosphere ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefere the lavender scent Mrs P uses, the peppermint one makes me think of the hospital for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good idea but I'm not sure that the smell of the sea is very pleasant to work...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is verry funny x)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Article Scorpio ! For your birthday I will buy you a scent diffuser !

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You thought of this invention because its hide you're odour... ? :3 I JOKE. You're right, it's a good invention, because thanks to that, each houses can smell good !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy your article 702 you are humourist.Good choice

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prefer a essential oils diffuser with LED !
    Kiwi ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh god , that would be nice to install this everywhere at college because sometimes it honestly stinks.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahahha, when the class smell not good ms Papy put this in

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never noticed it x)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  18. Very ggod article, I love it

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha very good idea, it's true it's important and useful ! good article :p

    ReplyDelete