Monday 19 May 2014

Sweet Lisa's favorite invention...

The invention I chose for this article is photography.

 It was invented by Joseph Nicéphore Nièpce in 1824.
I chose to present the photograph because I think it is revolutionary!!

Thanks to this invention, we can remember a day that we would never want to forget. With the time, we forget all kinds of details. Let's take an example; a day at the beach. You're with your friends having a really good time with them, playing volley ball or anything. This great day that you spent was three years ago. 

You remember that you had a great day with your friends but you can't remember everything. With some photographs that you took, you can remember for example that there was a lot of wind and that it made you laugh a lot because the ball kept going in the water.

We could take another example (inspired by an episode of Grey's Anatomy of course...) imagine you have an accident that makes you temporarily amnesiac; photographs can help you recover your memory. 

Photography is an art; it allows us to express our feelings and to discover the world, we can actually see poverty in some countries 



But also the beauty of the world we’re living in…


I really think that the photograph invention changed the world; we can do all kind of things with it.
 Photographs can be cute, funny, sad or nostalgic. It shows us another view of what’s around us, it can express the cruelty and the beauty of the Earth, sometime even in the same photo:


To conclude this article, I’d say that the photograph is something revolutionary and wonderful. Nowadays, could you imagine a world without any photos?

                                                                                  SweetLisa

40 comments:

  1. i would like to chose photography too but i think you did it very weel ! I like your article :)
    Photography is a way to transform ephemeral things in eternal.
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love photography Amazilena ;)
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you liked my article by the way :)
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    3. i love really much this article as well!!

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  2. I have thousands of photographs of friends, family, nature .. Taking pictures is what I like to do so I totally agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it's an amazing hobby!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  3. I really liked your article, it's both true and well written! I It's also quite funny to find some old pictures that we totally forgot about ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    2. It's always a pleasure to read nice articles :)
      Bluetiara

      Delete
    3. Stop, she is going to get big-headed later! Aha ;) :p

      Rider.

      Delete
    4. ME, BIG HEADED ???????!!!!!!!!!!!
      YOU MUST BE KIDDINGN ME!!!!!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    5. thank you again Bluetiara!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  4. I agree with you, thanks to that we can see interesting things! ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and discover all kinds of stuff!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  5. I wish I could be able to make photographs like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that to be such a good photographer you must be very patient...
      It must take time to take a beautiful photograph!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    2. Yes, especially as, nowadays, a professionnal photographer must spend hours in front of his computer retouching his photos on Photoshop, to make them look better!

      Delete
    3. Yes you're right!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  6. I take pictures only with my friends to keep some memories of time past with them. And to answer to your question, I don't imagine a world without photos. It would be too boring !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    2. Only with your friend ? Liar ! ;)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  7. You're right, photography is a great invention! A world whithout any photo'll be really sad!

    And facebook wouldn't exists! What a shame! No I'm kidding for this ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facebook could still exist without photos hun, no need to show the world your face, you could still share your ideas !!
      SweetLisa ;)

      Delete
  8. I have over 3.000 photos on my phone and most of them are usless, i love photos so much that i dont want to delete them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand you sooooo much!
      Sometime I take a look at all the photos I have in my phone, they're useless as you said but it makes me smile ^^
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  9. It is a very good article as always !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lala ♥ :)
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  10. I agree with you, a lot of photography as an object of memory ..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  11. It could even involve photography nostalgia..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love taking pictures with my friends!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that haha ;)
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    2. And me too ! ;))

      Rider.

      Delete
    3. Who cares????
      SweetLisa

      Delete
    4. I love it too !
      -Carter-

      Delete
  13. Your article is nice, you have reason it's important to keep the little moments because after we remember all the life!
    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you !!
    Rider

    ReplyDelete
  15. How could I live without SweetLisa????
    Rider

    ReplyDelete
  16. without photography the history would be not the an exact science. I love your arcticle thanks...

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't really like photography

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete