Sunday 25 May 2014

Brainbow's choice of invention...


Firstly, to choose the innovative invention that I will present,  I used this website:

http://www.cfsl.net/poule-de-cristal/# (which is itself a little bit awesome )


 It's a generator of random word, idea or sentence.

 So, according to the Chick, I'm supposed to talk about Robot.

I found in the shallows of the web, this:        THE MOST USELESS MACHINE



And I found it, absolutely WONDERFUL ! 

A machine that does only one thing : Swich Off by itself. 

In my opinion, the majority of things we use every day are useless. 
I mean not necessary for survival. 

Of billion and billion are spent in advertising to sell us a whole new generation of toothbrush,
 (a tooth brush is a tooth brush, if you want beautiful teeth, you wash them, there's no secret)

Or any other technologic item less necessary but which know how to make themselves indispensable.(cellphones, gadgets ,new car or new washing machine while the previous always work., etc etc)

I think it's great to create a machine that mocks a bit of everything that being made.

Cause do not forget that the predictions of horror are numerous:

-I Robot (Robots rebelled and attack humans) 

- The simpson's episode "horror show XII" (Robotic House fall in love with marge and try to kill her husband)

-Terminator (robots took control of the Earth)

-Matrix (Machine govern all)

-Wall-e  (robot controlling the lifeboat-spaceship)

it will be terrible!

And this invention is probably the only one that will represent no danger to humanity!


Brainbow !

22 comments:

  1. Haha, what a funny article!!! I've been on the website which generates words, ideas and sentences, and I think that this website is perfect when we are bored (as Simsimi or Cleverbot, which are two websites in which we can chat with robots!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, this is the kind of website on which you can waste a lot of time (instead of studying haha) !

      As for the useless invention, I totally agree with you Brainbow, this is so much better than robots with artificial intelligence that I find really creepy.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you it's brilliant invention ! :P

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason i found the useless machine very cute x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved the Simpson's episode!!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also a good way to find a subject for a draw ^^
    Everything on the internet is good to loose time !

    brainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already seen this video, but it's always interessting.. A think there are some people who really bore in this world.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you're article ! I have already seen a video of this machine. I found it useless even if it's funny !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, this invention inspired a lot of robots !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your article! i totally agree with you Brainbow we use a lot of gadget wich we find interesting, but in reality they are totally useless. While the time we spend to give attention to it, we forget to read, to do some sports or to try to invent something marvelous!
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  10. The way you talk about robots makes me think of a project of videogame named "Kara", you should watch the video trailer, it is really good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KTUysrwgQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. very funny article.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this kind of invention somewhere on tv, but I don't remember if it's the same video !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  13. What if the box tries to bite you ? i find it more dangerous than a rebellious toothbrush
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very useless invention lool, like many things in our world

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. You article is so awesome ! It makes me think about a lot of things :

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are so many good invention today ! We are progressing every day !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The progress is mainly for phones!
      Shake

      Delete
  17. For a useless machine, I think it's the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't understand the video, but it's funny
    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  19. Actually I think this useless box is dangerous, I mean, my finger could esaliy get stuck in it! This is a deathly lethal finger-eating machine!
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete