Tuesday 20 May 2014

Littlebeefly's article...

The Invention

Hi everybody ! Our teacher gave us a work very simple : choose a invention that we love and explain why. 

The invention that I love the most it's the car. 

A long time ago, people moved on foot or with horses.

The disadvantage, it's when people would like travel from a city to another city, who sometimes was at the other side of the country. For example, if you live in Paris and you want go in Nice, the travel was very very long, boring and more dangerous (with attacks of bandits). 

Moreover, there was no sign of safety or highway code (however, it's another story!). 

So, people travel during many days to reach is destination. 
That's so difficult, isn't it?
The good side of this situation is that no have pollution, but, for moove easier on the country, it's very complicated!

But in 1883, a men invented the first steam car. That's a good idea, isn't it ?
Over the years, the car has been more and more improved by many people like August Otto, Cari Benz or Henry Ford.
Today, the car is more secure and reliable, even if accidents occur.

Why I like the car, and why I found it useful ? Because the car can move you everywhere in few minutes or few hours. You can do anything with a car : go on your job, travels...

Moreover, nowadays, you must have a car for work on a job !

19 comments:

  1. All i can think about is "i can't wait until i get my permit" i'm so late :'( hopefully i'll learn to drive this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me, I'm starting my driving lessons but I'll continue this summer (at least after the bac) !

      Delete
  2. Travel with horse , it's better ! ahah ;)

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totaly agree with you Rider! :)

      Delete
    2. Its depends for who.. ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  3. I agree with you: car is a marvellous invention (even if it causes pollution). I do the accompanied drive since more than a year and I could say that I love driving (especially in city), even if when I started driving, I was afraid because I was pretty bad at driving. But now I improved and I'm less scared, even if I'm still careful when I drive because a car is a dangerous machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the accompanied drive too RockNBlur! at the beginnig I was scared and my mother was scared and stressed! But now I improved and I feel more comfortable when I'm driving, and I like it!

      Delete
    2. I like driving too! When I drive, I feel free to go wherever I want. And when my mother drives instead of me, I instinctively look in the blind spots and the mirrors, it's funny! :)

      Delete
  4. Travel with horse is very special but it is super !!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drive is cool, but to make a long way, it must be better to take plane (I've never taken it but I would like)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the car is very useful! I don't who we could go somewhere without it!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Car is an amazing invention!
    I totally agree with you!!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. But don't forget what has said Mrs.Philosophy: with cars we loose our capacity to walk. (LOL)
    I agree, we really really need cars to be abble to go elsewhere :) (berry is good but... lol)
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, cars is a very good invention! And I like my car!
    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Without cars, it shall be dificult ! I agree with you, car is the bigger invention of the century (with the electricity).
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. The car like bus is essential !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totaly agree whith the car faciltates almost you can go everywhere except others places where necessitate a plane.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's cool when you are in distance relation ;)

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have started to drive thanks to my parent's presents, it's so funny !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete