Thursday 29 May 2014

Imnotyou's favourite invention...

For this article « what's for you the best invention ? » I was wondering what is the best invention of all time and I found... TOO MANY ! Also I thought what is the most useless thing ?

And there's also many many but some are just crazy and ridiculous like the one I've choosen.

It is a fan for table settings !



 That is the best object for lazy people. Imagine the advertising of this product :

From 6:30 am awake, dying work, insane boss, trafic jam, rebel kids, and then the evening the only thing you don't want to do is to blow on your food ! 

Yes because you don 't have enough energy to do it by yourself. 

Thank you table setting fan ! »


Although I don't know if it was marketed. 

For sure one of the craziest creation of the 20th century!

9 comments:

  1. I agree it's a very helpful invention !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is funny I like that and I totally agree with you..


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you want to buy this

    ReplyDelete
  4. It going to be an important invention !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Completely agree :)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about " the craziest creation " x) It's not France that invent something like that !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one! It's so useful ! Well okay it's crazy but it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to buy it !!

    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Japanese.. '-'
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete