Friday 23 May 2014

Nomika's article...

Hi everyone !

            When we were told about our new article topic, I honestly couldn't think of any invention that I find really essential. 

Then I thought about music.

 I know, or at least I think that this is not the first thing we think about when we have to talk about an invention. 

I just can't think of a real item, and choosing a single instrument would be hard too ! 

So I will talk about music in general.

            If I couldn't play or listen to music anymore, I'm sure life would be so boring ! ...

 It's true, I'm almost always listening to something (except maybe while I'm sleeping).

 I believe musics and songs can inspire us for many things, even in our everyday life, maybe should I say «  especially » in everyday life. 

Whether we're sad or happy, whether we spent a good or a bad day, listening to a song that we love can make us a bit happier, or bring back the good memories of the day. 

Moreover, music can draw people closer to each other (well it can also divide them when people hate what others listen to, but let's not talk about that, haha).

            My opinion may seem quite cheesy to some of you ...
Nevertheless, I can definitely say that if music didn't exist, somebody would have to create it !


            And you, what do you think ? :)

42 comments:

  1. I agree, music is essential in our life!
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, listening to music is essential in my life, and when I'm bored, I love playing guitar or listening to music to distract me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me, but we both already know about what we like concerning music I think haha :)

      Delete
    2. I don't see what you mean! xD

      Folt

      Delete
    3. Yes, I think the same as you ;)

      Delete
    4. I wasn't even thinking about that, for once ;)

      Delete
  3. Right, music is a big part of our lives since the invention of the walkman :)
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think it's cheeesy, i agree with you, music is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I thank you for not thinking I'm cheesy :p

      Delete
  5. I can't imagine a life without music!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ther same thing for me ! ^^

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. I love all kind of music, it's very magic !

      Forest.

      Delete
    3. Me too, it's not possible ! Music is a moment of relaxation , a support in our life, And allows me to sing as a pan! haha :p

      Rider.

      Delete
    4. Me too, but not rap xD

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    5. I agree with you !

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    6. Rider, I'm sure you can sing so well ! (Ahem ..)

      Delete
    7. Maybe she will sing in LAF :3

      Forest.

      Delete
    8. Fortunately there was Bruno Mars for you :p

      Delete
  6. I agree with you! a life whithout music would be horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wouldn't even know it doesn't exist but I'm sure we'd know we're missing something !

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with what you wrote !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you, I love music and I listen music everyday, I think too, it's a good invention!
    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen music everyday too !

      Forest.

      Delete
  9. Without music, our lives would be less good and sad, the music is a way to communicate between the peoples of the world, I think that it is important !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a good way to unite people around feelings they can share :)

      Delete
  10. Music is essential in the life ! I think Tommo is agree ! ;)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ;) What would we do without music ? x)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  11. Music is a good thing, that's right :)

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your article and I agree with you.
    Carter's cousin, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love music when I'm angry or sad the music is my only remedy and i'm fell very well. I enjoy your article it's my favorite.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Music is important because it can play on our mood

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our life might be sad without music !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love music ! It is essentiel in my life !!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  17. Music is like a friend! When I'm not well it makes me a lot Service..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know how I could live one week without music, I'd go depressed !
    I listen to music all day , everyday and I am right now listening it too

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  19. without music, all things will be useless

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't live without music <3

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha it's funny, I'm listening to music when I read this :p

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally agree with your article, without music life will be sad
    Shake

    ReplyDelete