Sunday 25 May 2014

K-Za on electricity...


The Electricity
For me, the best invention its electricity and I will tell you why.

To start, without electricity we can’t nothing do.
 In 1800, Italian Volta invents a battery and produce for the first time current.
 The American Thomas Edison develops in 1789 a light bulb and built the first power plant in Manhattan.

 Then, in 20’s in Paris, London, and Berlin electricity takes places in houses.
 Nowadays, we cannot imagine the life without electricity, because we need every day. 
Indeed, electricity change our life because we can have ; hot water, heating, lights, television, phone, computer with internet, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, cars, buses (necessitate battery).                                                                                            I can note move me to do without electricity.                                                                                                                              To add, electricity doesn’t pollute and it’s a renewable energy; photovoltaic panels, Aeolian…




23 comments:

  1. I agree with you K-Za, electricity is one of the biggest inventions of all the times!!! But unfortunately, a lot of people waste this great invention, when they don't turn off the light when they leave a room for example. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you a lot of people waste this energy !

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. I hate people doing this
      Boldman

      Delete
    3. yes it's true unfortunately..


      Teddy Bear

      Delete
    4. I agree, it's a shame regarding how easy it is to turn the light off or to unplug devices ...
      Bluetiara

      Delete
  2. I agree, nowadays it's very important

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is renewable, but photovoltaic panels are so expensive that most people can't afford to buy that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without electricity i can't do anything... wow. Just thinking about it makes me sad and depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you K-Za, electiity is a biggest invention and it's very usefull 8D

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right I think. The electricity is a very good invention, because without this, I couldn't answer to this article, here, and now. No seriously, electricity is very useful is everyday life.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already spent an evening without electricity and it was impossible, fortunately that the candle exists...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, electricity is the best invention ! Without it we are ... Nothing !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I'm Carter's cousin, Mandy. I like your article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good choice I love your article very important. Without electricity the world would be a veritable hell

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The quality of our life is more comfortable with the electricity !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I agree with every persons, electricity is very very important nowadays !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course , electricity ! I can even not imagine my life without it !

    PAPEPRLANE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually I need electricity to write that, It's funny ^^

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't imagine a life without ? I disagree.. Imagine people who don't have it, are they dead ? Are they sad ? No, because they don't know what is it. Its prouve that electricity is not vital !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think today it is! Time has evolved!

      Delete
  16. It's like people who say that they can't live without internet, it's stupid on my opinion.

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhh this article about invention is the best for me! Electricity is important nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today if we haven't got electricity in a house during a few hours, it's the war
    Shake

    ReplyDelete