Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lala's article...

The epidural is an anesthetic technique that involves administering medication into the epidural space, regulary or continuously through a catheter placed in the lower back.

This technique aims to reduce or abolish the painful sensations of contractions acting close to the nerves that transmit plain.

In my opinion, this invention is one of the most useful and one of the most efficient because that it has changed or improved the births of women. 

Moreover, I think that this invention is more and more used.

To conclude, women suffer less and it is even more advantageous for women who have a lot of children.

We can see that society was very changed and mentalities are changed also.

More and more, we lived in a modern society and it is very good ! 
Women also are no longer seen as an inferiority to the point where today epidural exist.

I totally agree with this invention and I LIKE IT !

YAY WOMEN !

Lala.

13 comments:

  1. Personnally, and as a lot of persons in this blog, I've never been pregnant, so I can't say anything about epidural...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree even if I like Lala article !
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. xD We are too young to be pregnant of course.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. Trust people who have tried it: it's the best invention EVER!!!^^

      Delete
  2. I am so glad to live in a "modern society"
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, this is a clever invention avoiding a bit of suffering I suppose ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with that as well as you because it's better for us ahah

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree. I think it's better to feel the contractions. That would be so weird otherwise. It's normal that childbirth hurt.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It's better to feel the contractions"... lol.. let's talk about it when you are in labour, dear!^^
      It's also normal that when the dentist pulls out a tooth from your mouth it hurts but we have found ways to make it painless, isn't it remarkable???

      Delete
  6. It's at less something very useful for us !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good article I enjoy it because I like to work in the sector of the health specially in the childbirth.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I agree with you or not, so women are sad because they hadn't felt anythings and so they are sad...

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete