Thursday 22 May 2014

Bobbie's favourite invention...doesn't exist yet!

This is THE invention of the moment!


It's like a car, you can go everywhere you want to!
You want to go to Bourges?
You can, or to Bordeaux or to Paris? You can!
And you can even go in 1953 or in 2075

The only problem is .... it doesn't exist yet...


What about going in space for only 250 000$ ?


This invention can allow people to go in space to admire the Earth from 18.5 miles (30 kilometres).

You're in a space capsule, linked to a balloon full of helium. You can stay 2 hours in space, then you have to go back on Earth.

It could be a nice experience, moreover it could be interesting.... if you're rich... (I'd like to but I'm not ^^)


More seriously, I think that the greatest invention is the toaster, the automatic electric toaster is a revolutionary device! 


What is better than having hot and crispy bread with some butter and jam, with some coffee and orange juice for the breakfast?

I think that this is the best moment of my day.

A really good and fresh toasted bread, yummy!

In my opinion this is a really ingenious invention... yes it is!


I hope you enjoyed my article! 
Bobbie

[what about this one? Mrs P.]




30 comments:

  1. THis last one is perfect Mrs P. ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a good invention

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, toasted bread is sooooo yummy ! What would we do without it ? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i'll be rich (one day baby, we'll be old...) i'll go to space for 2 hours ^^
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'dark vador' toaster is sooo cool, I'm pretty sure I've seen it in the show 'The Big Bang Theory' ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhmm... toast. You're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could travel in the time with a car one day, to go back to the 70's and go to see famous bands such as Aerosmith, the Deep Purples, Led Zeppelin, Madness, the Sex Pistols, the Shadows, etc.
    Moreover, I'd love to eat some Darth Vader toasts! They look so cool and delicious!!! (maybe you can become a Jedi when you eat some of them)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it could be so great!
      I'm sure they're special! ;)

      Delete
  9. For me, the last invention is useless..

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there are many problems in our world to be settled instead of invent things that we don't need. ^^

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't agree with you, things which are not apparently usefull can be funny and make us escape from our sad society! :)

      Delete
    2. I agree withy you RockNBlur !

      Forest.

      Delete
  11. That it would be cool that exists... and for toasts I think we can do without, but it's your point of view...

    K-za.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me feel so hungry with your bread story ! At 9 oclock a monday morning . Groaw
    Brainbow

    ReplyDelete
  13. The space worries me!! And I don't use the toaster because I don't eat sandwiches.
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I imagine the crackling of the bread which is baking in the toaster...

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't really understand you're article.. You talk about several inventions, who doesn't already exist ? :3
    I think they are useful, and it could be a good thing if they will create.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Personnaly, I don't want to go to space :3

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I have money, I will going in space to discover the earth.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  18. imagine, I have already blow up the electricity at home because of a defective toaster ! T_T
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg yes it will be very fun if this car exist

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  20. Back to the futur is one of my favorite movie <3

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha the last one is weird :p I don't know if I would like to have Dark Vador's face on my toasts.... :p

    ReplyDelete