Wednesday 26 February 2014

YMCMB's article ...

 [This article has been edited after publishing: the ending was missing. Don't hesitate to read it again!]                                                                                                                        

What would  I do if I won 500, 10,000 or 1 million ? 

This is a very complex issue, but also interesting. 

We must not forget that money does not buy happiness, it can drive you crazy, addicted to certain things. 
It is advised to read back, to please others and be very careful of scams ... 
For my part, if I found 500 euros down, I'd  probably do  like everyone else, I'd board a bus and I revamp my wardrobe. 

I could save money, but do not forget  to please when enjoy yourself when you  get the chance. 
I could also try to find the person who dropped the money, but I'm not stupid, if it is not me who takes it, someone else will. 

If I played the lottery, and I earned 10,000 euros ...




It's complicated. This is a very large sum, but do not forget that if we abuse our expenses, we have nothing. 
I could be happy with that amount, but I think I'd rather save for a house, a car, my marriage ... 
Yes, we must know how to think about the future, which is why I plan everything. 
Even with all the gold in the world, I would not stop studying. I prefer to be an active person, than doing nothing, bored and have everything in a snap.


If I won a sum even higher than here, 1 million for example, then I think I could  please everyone.


At first, I would offer the best possible gifts to my family, my loved ones.


Afterwards I'd have fun of course, but I would save for the same things I mentioned above, but also so that I can give myself a trip to Russia or Mexico, traveling around with my spouse.

My dream? Having a large family home, having my property, making my children happy, taking them on vacation ...


 Having a nice car.


I want a cabin in the mountains for the winter, and an apartment on the beach in summer (preferably in Spain!)

But money does not fall like that, we must be very lucky to have this ...


 If I won the lottery, it is clear that I would keep the feet on the ground, otherwise I'd be wrong.


There is only one way  to have this money, without that money being dirty : work very hard, but also save!



6 comments:

  1. Gifts to your family... great, it's generous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only hope that one day the money comes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he smokes only 1$

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you said: money does not fall like that.
    We must be lucky to find money on the floor !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very carefull with money, that's a good thing
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  6. "money does not buy happiness" I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete