Thursday 20 February 2014

Somethingintheway and money...

In class Mrs.P asked us about what we would do if we found 500 €, or if we won 10,000 € or 10,000,000€ or more .
Personally it's not everyday that I find 500 euros in the street, so I think that if it happened , I would  leap on the bill so that nobody except me has it , and I think that with this money I would put it in my personal jackpot for my driving licence.



The day that I would won 10,000 euros I shall buy to myself a PS4 ( because like that somebody that I know will stop to taunt me) then I'll buy a motorcycle and a camera for a road trip abroad .

With 1,000,000 euros I would do everything I said before in the article and I will do many  to the people I know and afterwards I will desert all I have and go by my own way in Alaska , like Christopher McCandless in into the wild  ( but I don't want to die by eating a plant  ). 



Now you know what  I would do if I had money , but I think that it's just what I will do in my imagination , in fact I don't know at all what I would do .




17 comments:

  1. That's absolutely the contrary of the vision of Christopher Mc Candless to travel with money! He was at the opposite of that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mentioned in the book (that I can lend to someone who would like to read it...just saying) and you can see that in the film too: he got rid of all money before going into the wild.

      Delete
  2. You will do many what ? Gifts ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your article Somethingintheway.
    I like the idea of PS4 (lol) and also travel like into the will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I agree with you alaska is cool
    Boldmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you would be ready to live alone in the wild ? It seems pretty hard to do in the movie :/
    BoldmAn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the book, it's explained too (if you want to read in English, I can lend it to you)...

      Delete
  7. Haha, I'll never stop taunting you... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like PS4 !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dream to do a road trip, that seem very interesting !

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great idea to leave everything you have to go for an adventure! I'll do this too! ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this film 1 month ago! Christopher lived a good experience but yes, I don't wish you to die like him...

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like so much the film "Into the wild" !

    ReplyDelete
  13. This film is very intresting and very beautiful. Thank you Sean Penn !!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your article is geart :)

    ReplyDelete