Monday 17 February 2014

Forest and money..

If one day, I would find 500€, I would buy a lot of clothes for 200 €, and with the rest of the money I would go on holiday during the summer in my favorite region : Camargue. 

I would camp with my boyfriend and live simply for two weeks. 

Or, I would leave my house with my dog, my bag and I would go to live an adventure in a different region of France.



If I won 10,000€, I would make a big party in a big house with my friends and my family to celebrate my success. 



I would invite my enemies in this party to mock them (I'm the incarnation of the devil Mouahahahah). 

I would buy a horse to go to holiday with him and travel Europe to discover other cultures like in Germany, in Italy or in Slovenia. 

I would travel to Africa to help poor populations and give them o lot of presents from France.




Now, If I won 1,000,000 €  , first, I would make a lot of donations for many associations like animal's associations, people's associations and environmental associations because I think if we won a lot of money, it's the minimum to share with poor population of the world. 

Secondly, I would travel the world with my family and my friend on a boat like a catamaran to discover the difference cultures which are in the world. 

Thirstly, I would buy a little house for me in England to have a pied-à-terre (I found this translation in my dictionary) in an other country and a modest house with a lot of land to have a lot of animals in my house in France and found an association to protect them and to make people adopt them  (I love animals, it's obvious! lol). 

I would buy a house for my father in the South-West of France in Seignosse because it's his favorite place in France.

 I would buy a big house to fulfill the professional dream of my mother, I can't say what it is because she wants that her dream remains a secret between her and me (I have a secret with my mother, it's so cool :D). 

I would give a part of my money to my sisters and my brother. 
They can make what they want with it, it's not important for me, it's my present. 

Finally, I would go to poor countries to make a lot of arrangements for doctors who treat the poor populations.




Do you agree with me about the sharing of our money ?

I hope you like my article.

                                                      See you later :)

                                                       Forest.

34 comments:

  1. I think that all the girls want to buy clothes ! :p

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of girl's characteristics ^^

      Forest.

      Delete
  2. You are very generous !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very good ideas, I hope to be invited too!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are if one day I win !

      Forest.

      Delete
  4. But don't think too much about the enemy. They will take an interest in you just for the money, and eventually manipulate you.
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignore his enemy there is nothing better !

      Delete
    2. I agree but I think it could be funny ^^

      Forest.

      Delete
  5. Sharing is one of the most important things in life!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you , it's very important to be generous ! :)

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. It's one of my values !

      Forest.

      Delete
  6. You are so generous and a real adventurer! I like your ideas you are a good person!

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you , she is a good person :)

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I love adventure, it's really important for me to discover new thing everyday ;)

      Forest.

      Delete
    3. So, continuous to discover new things it's good.

      K-Za.

      Delete
  7. Travel in France caould be cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to begin ;)

      Forest.

      Delete
  8. Mouahahah wou are both diabolical and.. generous !!!

    Tsitsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love devil mouahahah :')

      Forest.

      Delete
  9. Travelling thing I do not like .. Good luck with your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will follow me... You are my boyfriend ^^

      Forest.

      Delete
  10. I agree with you! I'll do the same things : go for an adventure and help the poorest :)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do this together :D

      Forest.

      Delete
  11. Nice ideas . I agree with you
    Boldmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, we can speak about why you agree with me ;)

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. Run Forest, Run!!
      BoldmAn

      Delete
  12. It is a very good article ! I like it ! You are so generous and a real adventurer!
    I agree with you on discovering different cultures!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if I'd have the courage to go on a trip with only a bag and some stuff. But I really like this idea and I wish, one day I'll be able to do that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, everything was well thought out. It's nice that you have a secret with your mom ^^ is Camargue nice? Where is it? I like the idea of living a simple life but i'm too dependant on the internet AND electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice article! It makes me want to share! seriously!! I wish for everybody in this blog that it could happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good article, good ideas ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  17. Camargue is also my favourite region !! :D

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree withe you, you have a verry good ideas and you hare very generous !!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  19. They fight for 50 euros, I only begin to kill for 500...

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete