Wednesday 19 February 2014

Eniram's plans with money...

 Hello everybody !
So, I would like to talk about money!

So to begin I'm going to say what I'd do if I found 500€, won 10 ,000€, won  1,000,000 € or more.

Firstly, I have never thought about what I would do if I earned money ^^


But I think if I found 500€ I'd do shopping with my friends, my little sister and I'd take private lessons  to have my diploma (yes I am crazy!)

Now, if I won 10,000€ I think I could do a beautiful travel with my parents and my little sister in Australia, New York or I don’t know in the isles ^^ and I would like to go to see my cousin in Iceland, if I  still had enough money.


And if I won 1,000,000 € or more I'd give money to my parents, my little sister all my aunts and uncles, maybe a few friends.

I would like to buy a house in a warm place  and also in the  mountains for my parents !
 But even if I won a lot of money I'd want to continue my studies and pay them.

And to conclude, I would like to help a lot of charities and make donations to help people in Africa , but also in the isles like Philippines and others poor countries !

But I think I'll  never earn a lot of money, but I can already hope.


                                                                                                                    Thank you for reading me :)

31 comments:

  1. It is agreed, then most people on this blog would be shopping with 500e !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! It's best to buy a house in the place that we like :)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's very nice ! ( I imagine)

      Eniram

      Delete
  3. We have the same "project"; help poor people :D

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because I think that help poor people are very important and because in general they deserves our help

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. Wow, I like the way your think !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  4. You'll probably have to choose beacuse 1,000,000 isn't that much money ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping is good sometimes, and who knows ? Why wouldn't you have lots of money one day ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope maybe a day ^^

      Eniram

      Delete
  6. Generous project to help people! It's that I forget to do with my money Lol :D.
    Seriously, it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you littlebeefly ;)

      Eniram

      Delete
  7. Private lessons!? Yes you're crazy ;)
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know I'm crazy :)

      Eniram

      Delete
  8. Ohhhh it's cute a travel with your family ! :)
    It's generous ! :)

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me, I would buy my diploma and not pay for private lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too agree with you

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. Haha it's a good thing, even if that will be impossible !

      Camka.

      Delete
  10. I also would like to go to Australia :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a dream for me ^^

      Eniram

      Delete
  11. I tought that everybody had already thought about what they would do if they found a lot of money.
    Boldmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it depend of people I think

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. Seriously everybody did
      boldman

      Delete
  12. You seems generous, and I think it's a good idea to take private lesson ( even If I'll do that for me ahah ) but I'm sure you'll have you're diploma !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shopping, shopping, shopping ... that what I really love do ! :)

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people too, I think :)

      Delete
  14. I hope I will have a house in the mountains too to appreciate the nature! ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are very generous, it's great !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete