Saturday 22 February 2014

Fafa and money...

If I found 500€, I would repair my car.

 
If I won 1,000€, I don't really know. 
 
And if I won 1,000,000€, I'd stop my studies, say....*#"&%... to everybody who doesn't care about me and go far far far away!!!


No, that's not my real future. 

If I found 500€, I would repair my car and give some gifts to my family.

 
It wouldn't be big gifts but they would be happy I think.
Then if I won 1,000€, I think I would offer some holidays to my parents because they haven't gone on holidays since I was born so that is 20 years ago now.
I think that going on holidays sometimes is very important to forget all problems in one's life.
And then if there were still some money left, I would see after...


And if I won 1,000,000 euros, I would put 200,000€ in my account and give 200,000€ to my sister and give 100,000€ to my brother and 500,000 € to my parents.

 
The money of my brother and my sister would produce interests.
For my parents I would give 500,000€ because my parents always say that they will pay all their bills and then I think, they would go live in the South of France.

And to finish, with the remaining 200,000€ that I would have, I would travel for 6 months...





11 comments:

  1. I agree, it's very important to think of our family ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good projects! ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays are a really good idea for parents, especially when they didn't have true ones for years !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you would be a wonderful brother
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have good ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you and you have a verry good ideas !!

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful car !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But my car doesn't look like this of course!!!
      Fafa

      Delete
  8. You're willing to do anything to your family !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your article, and your ideas are great lol :)

    ReplyDelete