Monday 24 February 2014

Imnotyou's article

If I found 500€ in the street I'd keep it. 



Yes I know, I'm dishonest  but why this guy let it down on the ground? I'm joking. 
Seriously I'd keep it and spend it in many stupid things that I couldn't pay! 

Although I'd spend it in music gear like a big amp but with the rest of the money I'd spend it in the purchase of a car.



I wish I could find so much money one day!

If one day I earned 10,000€, first of all I'd be very happy and super excited.

I don't know what I could  do, it depends if I have a job or if it happens the next few days. 

However I'd keep it if one day I have a big problem it could help me. 

But I'd spend a little of money in whatever I want like in music gear or a car.




Now for 1,000,000€ I really don't know what I could  do! That's a huge sum of money!

I think I'd stop working for my whole life but I don't know if it's enough. 
First of all I'd give some to my parents because they raised me and I cost much money to them!

I think I'd buy a land in Canada (I've always wanted to go there) in the middle of the forest, on it I'd build a wooden house.




But there's a problem: I never buy lotteries ticket! I'm condemned to only find 500€ in my entire life, but I'd try a couple of time to play the lottery just to see what if!

Nobody knows , maybe one day... [and you will remember it was my idea! Mrs P.]


11 comments:

  1. So you have to try to play the lottery! Otherwise I'm not surpised that you would like to buy music gear! ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  2. in hope that you will win one billion euros , dollards (what you want) because i don't want you on my sofa later
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could buy a lot of amps and guitars (especially Gibson guitars) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention that you would give your amazing friends some gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not buy the famous sofa of your friend? : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would buy the most expenssive sofa on the earth

      Delete
  6. I like your last sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You want to live alone in the middle of a Forest, it's a bit strange

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 100 millions now i think you should try your luck at the loto
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should start to buy lotteries ticket haha :p

    ReplyDelete