Friday 21 February 2014

Oceka's article...

If one day I won 500€, I would buy for me and my family tickets to Disneyland (my favourite Amusement Park).
That would cost 276€ for 6 people. With the rest, that is 224€, I would go shopping and spend in gourmet restaurants and luxury car rentals to show off in the streets of Paris.


If I won 10,000€ I think I would spend 900€ to book a cinema to have my favourite films projected again and again!
I love the cinema's special atmosphere.




I would buy a Vespa for 9,000€.





With the budet of 6,100€ I have left, I would buy a two-weeks trip to New-York to visit every corner of New-York and attend the Fashion Week.

If I had 1,000,000,000€, I would buy my parents a huge villa on the Riviera for a total of about 3 million euros. 
Then I would buy a huge penthouse apartment in new-York with views over the city center for a total of 4 million.



I would buy beautiful vintage cars (I love old cars).



I would put a big part of my money to an account in Switzerland.

I would like to do aroad trip across the US with my family. I would like to offer my friends a trip around the world and I would also like to donate to various charities and build my law firm.

Finally, the most important to me is to just enjoy life with my family and friends.

14 comments:

  1. And in the cinema, do you like "Le loup de wall street" ?

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so generous with your family ;) !

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you scared me, I thought you'd never talk about me ! But your article is great, and spécial mention for the Vespa ! :)

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old cars too! They are the most beautiful ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good idea to buy tickets to Disneyland

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd have such a luxurious life ! :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woaw i like disneyland too
    boldman

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never went to Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should at least once !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  9. I never leave to Disneyland ...

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cinema is a very important things in life.

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such old car !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd buy a vespa too!

    ReplyDelete