Wednesday 12 February 2014

Scorpio's view on fortune...

What would you if you found 500€ ? 10,000€ ? Won 1,000,000 or more ?

 If one day I found 500€ I would put immediately at least 300 € in my account, then with the remaining 200 €  I would make my girlfriend happy by buying her a gift. 

     If one day I found 10,000€ at least 8,000€ in my account ( always put money aside you never know what may happen in the future ! ) then I 'd spend my money the same way as for 500€.

    Time to get serious now ! 

If I find 1,000,000€ I will look first of all if they are real money, then I will go home quickly to hide all that money. 


To start I stop immediately school !Afterwards I will open a shop like 'Easy Cash' because this kind of store is good business! 

The store takes an object to one third of its original price and resells it at 2/3 of the original price!

So we makee a good small margin ! 

Then once what I've spent is reimbursed through my store (see my stores if I win a lot!) I will build a house with integrated pool and my own gym, and what is nice is that I saw a maintenance shop where I bought cheap items that will make me money.

  Then I will open a support center for homeless people or people who really need help, not those who benefit from the generosity of people when they are not in need unlike some people. 
Then if my business is working well I will open my own gym, because sport is good for health !! 

And do not forget that money does not buy happiness,  except for Scrooge Mc Duck ...



                                                                 Scorpio

23 comments:

  1. How sweet of you. Make your GF happy! :) You must be a future business man; Easy Cash? I'm impressed in how well thought out your plan is, you even did your research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered how a store like this could work so here I am doing my little research ^^

      Delete
  2. You're generous!
    And your investment will be a good one, easy cash or cash express is not a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with bobbie you are very generous !

      Eniram

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of room gym in house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your ideas, interesting...

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article is nice! ^^ And I hope that your girlfriend knows the chance that she has, because everybody wouldn't offer a gift to his girlfriend / her boyfriend if they found so much money !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know which I have ! My boyfriend is wonderful and I love him very much !!

      Forest.

      Delete
  6. I advise you not to stop the school because the money makes stupid! but you have good ideas concerning your house, I too shall like having a fitness gym and a swimming pool in my house ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Mickael.J-King, you must not to stop the school! Like you say yourself ; " you never know what may happen in the future";)

      K-Za.

      Delete
    2. Man creates money and money creates Men ..

      Delete
    3. Ahahahah! sexism !

      K-Za.

      Delete
  7. Good article :) open a center for the homeless people is a good idea! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, but Scrooge Mc Duck is so unhappy in the background. (I have the tape in Christmas Mickey proves it!)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are generous, you have good ideas, great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. " YOU DON'T LOVE HER AAAH ", the sentence that I always said, is wrong here :3
    I think you have good plans if you win of found money. Forest is a lucky girl !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute to think of the partner first! ** Otherwise I agree, we have to support associations to help the world! :)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opening a store like that is an original and good idea I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and very original and I'd go there because I love these kind of shops!

      Delete
  13. I would never expect that someone would have the easycash shop!!
    Although your article was very fun by reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to swim in gold...

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete