Saturday 1 February 2014

Amazilena and money...

So... I imagine...


   I'm walking alone in the street when suddenly:
"Oh, people are dirty, they polluted with a piece of toilet paper !" 

 I put myself closer and surprise ! It's a 500€ bill!
 I think I wouldn't believe it because I've never seen that before. 





Suddenly, in my brain so many possibilities...

- The honest girl: I'll give it to the police station. 

But after cogitating no, maybe the superintendent will keep it for himself. 
"Never !" 
Besides, I'm sure if I lost money, nobody would do the same for me, and I couldn't get it back. 

- The bad girl: I'll keep it secretly and go to do some shopping. "Sales, Here I come!" 


 - The generous girl: I'll share it with my dad to help him to buy food etc. "Take it my dear dad!" 

   Now what if I won 10.000€ ? 

No hesitation, I'd save 5.000€ for next year, when I move. 
And the rest ? "Bye Bye France, Réunion Island here I come!". I think it's clear, isn't it ?

   And for the end, if I won 1.000.000 € or more...



In my point of you, it's impossible because I'm quite realistic, if there's a game in which people can win all that money, I won't play, certainly not.

If i admit it could be true, I'd create an association to help people who deserve it. 

But do you remember I want to become a teacher ? So if i had money, I'd create an association in order to give the possibility to go to school to children of the world. 
Because for me, it's the only solution to make the peace in the world. 

  To conclude, I don't really want to win monney without working hard, it's immoral. 
Happiness isn't made of money, just of enjoyments of everyday that everybody can see if he decides it. 

            I hope you enjoyed reading my article, 

                                                          Amazilena.

37 comments:

  1. Hello Amazilena! I love your article because it's so true that you say about money! Money can't buy hapiness...It's just paper to the base.
    I founs you're very generous and I like. And you're wright: we can't won lot of money like that too.
    Nice job! :) I definitely like your article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes, monney has a role in hapiness but there's many many things more important than a piece of paper.
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you, and in my opinion, I'd rather being happy with my friends, family, etc. than being rich but alone

      Delete
    3. Fortunately :)
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, happiness isn't made of money. But if you have it can help you being happy on some points though ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I agree with you. I think money contributes to be happy ;)

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. Yes of course ! But in my vision of happiness, you have to deserve the monney you win :)
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  3. Money does not buy happiness but if hands me I'll not refuse because after all if it gives me is because it's nice to person offer me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're optimistic to think that someone will give it to you lol. Nowadays..it's almost impossible.
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  4. I would give the 500 euro to charity as it is money that was found. I would feel like i would be stealing so I wouldn't want to keep it!

    Yousuf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a liar , I am sure you would keep it , you muuuug ! ahah

      PAPERPLANE

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's true. You're the honnest boy i spoke in my article ;)
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  5. I think you're right Money is the only solution to make the peace in the world because many problems are in tuch with the money
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money is the nerve of war I believe :)

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. Yes... it's sad to say that some paper represents all pains of the world and that moreover to solve this problèmes we also need monney.
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  6. Yes, I agree with you! We don't need money to be happy. But that can be very nice to find a 500€ bill, to go shopping ^^ I like your article;)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, very nice ^^
      Thank you Tommo.
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  7. Your article is so good ! I love it ! You are so true !!

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, it deserves if you develop a hard work!
    But dream remains free, don't deny it!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course, plus to dream is way to access to hapiness i think :).
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  9. I think I prefer to say "goodbye" to France too if I win a lot of money!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even maybe a farewell ^^
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  10. I agree with you.It is always better to make a donation but it is also always trying to keep them to yourself
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'd be the bad girl! Hop and shopping!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be punished ! (lol)
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  12. From the moment or found money in the street, I do not see why go to the police. It's in the bag!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a moral question ^^, remember your dear philosophy teacher
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  13. Aww, your article was very sweet and it shows a new side of you that i never knew =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! In english, a congratulation by you is really precious :P.
      You had never seen this side ? You missed something lol.
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  14. I agree with you, money can't bring hapiness, it can't bring love either. Well in certains circumstances yes... or not exactly, it brings you someone who can tell you "I love you" (but he didn't, he just love your money ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good article ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to create an association for school for poorest children.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess everyone have the "bad girl" behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I'm the bad girl mouahahah.
    Good idea to go to the reunion.
    I think win a lot of money it's immoral but, the world of today it's so hard.. I think it's always better this, rather than with drugs deal or something like that !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very original article !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete