Thursday 13 February 2014

K-Za's plans with money...

Personally, if I found 500 €, I’d enjoy it by buying  what I want, like a mobile phone, clothes, etc... or I would put the money into my account for later. 

If I won 10,000 €, I'd place money for one conservator financial contribution (savings), to buy a house in the future.  

I'd continue my studies because it’s so important to succeed in life and I could buy what I want. 

If I won 1,000 000 € or more I'd invest the money to live out of  interests, to be able to earn more money but I'd continue to work, because for me, I could not to leave elsewhere and start a new life, and not work because money  goes so quickly and I  need to have a social life,  and like that we could buy that we want and have some fun, like buying a large screen TV, in- ground pool, take a trip maybe to the United-States…

 I could buy what I dream and maybe what other persons cannot offer. 
I could enjoy money longer than someone who spends all this money in one fell swoop. 
Because they will return to their past life while me, my life will be easier.


                                                              
  And you what would you do?


K-Za.

33 comments:

  1. But, but, i want to be rich without working! I'm sure i'm not the only one. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but you will not be rich long... And after you have enjoyed to do what you wanted, you should go rework, because life is expensive..

      K-Za.

      Delete
    2. Not necessarly: if you married a rich man, you could be rich without working :)! But, personaly, I don't want to live as a decorative wife ^^

      Delete
    3. Me neither... It would be so boring... u__u

      Delete
    4. Ah yes I had not thought! It's you point of view why not ^^

      K-Za.

      Delete
    5. Or you can steal this rich man's money and then live on your own ! (Hm no .. This is kinda risky)

      Delete
    6. If I am with a man is not for money but for the feelings, love...

      K-Za.

      Delete
  2. You have good ideas !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy a big house in Las Vegas with swimming-pool ! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool, you invite me?

      K-Za.

      Delete
  4. And, even if I have already done that, I would like to swim with dolphins because it's one of my favourites moments in my life !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have already done? You are lucky! It's so cool! It must be unforgettable ;)

      K-Za.

      Delete
  5. You are reasonable, I think that you're right. The rich are sometimes asociables but according to me even if you have money you can stay as before but it allows you to facilitate your life and to refrain yourself to nothing.
    Mickael. J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is nice ;) Yes I think that I will do if I will become rich, you will do like me?

      K-Za.

      Delete
  6. I would offer my at family full of gift! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're reasonable, it's nice, save money and keep working it's the way to stay rich ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are all understand!

      K-Za.

      Delete
  8. I agree: studies are important for our futur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but studies is complicated....

      K-Za.

      Delete
  9. It's reasonnable, and I think it's a good way to live.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I will have a big home cinema in a special room if I get rich! :D

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeaah !! It's a good idea ! :)

      K-Za.

      Delete
  11. I disagree with you about keeping a job with 1.000.000, because if you're careful and adopt a modest life you can live on your economies whereas if you keep a job you take the work of someone who might need it more than you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't live all our life with 1.OOO.OOO, because the life is so expensive and we need to eat, drink,etc and if we're careful, we do not so enjoy myself, I disagree with you, if I keep my job I will be rich more later, and I could so enjoy myself more later, and I could to buy that I want, and when I want, and you you couldn't ! I don't want to be carreful.


      K-Za.

      Delete
  12. Good ideas ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good article ! :)
    By the brother of Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your so reasonable K-Za, your article is pretty good ! :)

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I found so much money, I would make certainly the same things like you
    Cam

    ReplyDelete